Home General Discussion

tatuaje fans- san andreas mexico project

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
looks like there is a new one out called the tatuaje mexico project > Tatuaje Mexico Project Tatuaje has released a new cigar dubbed the "Mexican experiment". All Nicarguan binder and filler with a Mexican San Andres wrapper, the 5 x 52 is a very limited release by Tatuaje, with only 400 bundles of 15 released. site i saw is already sold out,lol , anyone that hit them , would like to try a couple

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I gots some comin in. nanner nanner naaaaaaaaaaanerrrr. haha jk. PM me
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Man. I want to try those.
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Looks like $120 for a bundle of 15 in the place I found. Would like to try but not a bundle. Does anyone know if these packs are typically broken down into smaller lots?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Man, those have got to be good!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    I flippen saw them in stock at lunch.. then around 4 oclock I decided to buy a fiver... um gone. Oos so lame.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    bigfnsteve:
    I flippen saw them in stock at lunch.. then around 4 oclock I decided to buy a fiver... um gone. Oos so lame.
    ouch

hell, at least your b&m carries that kinda stuff.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    I doubt it... this was online. But I should ask`em. I use to think the b&ms around here sucked. But now I`m realizing they have gems.. along with those avos got some between the lines for a fare price.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    jj20030:
    looks like there is a new one out called the tatuaje mexico project > Tatuaje Mexico Project Tatuaje has released a new cigar dubbed the "Mexican experiment". All Nicarguan binder and filler with a Mexican San Andres wrapper, the 5 x 52 is a very limited release by Tatuaje, with only 400 bundles of 15 released. site i saw is already sold out,lol , anyone that hit them , would like to try a couple
    Yeah, I got the email about them. Hell's yes is all I have to say. Tatuaje + Mexican San Andres wrapper spells winner in my book.
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Was able to grab a 5 pack from another vendor for $37 which included a free "mystery" Tatuaje. Never dealt with the vendor before and the lack of limitations associated with quantity in their shopping cart system is a bit odd but fingers crossed.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    if anyone needs info on where to get this from, shoot me a pm, have two sources with 5packs and full bundles.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Should have a review posted tomorrow from on of my Contributors... my 5er hasn't arrived yet thought :(

From my brief convo with my guy, they are similar to the Ortega Serie D, but a little smoother... more info to come
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    zeebra:
    if anyone needs info on where to get this from, shoot me a pm, have two sources with 5packs and full bundles.
    PM sent
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    One of the guys that works at my local shop handed me one of these the other day. It's the south east release. Each region is getting a different vitola of this cigar. Same blend, different sizes released to different markets. That shop should be getting them in soon and I'm contemplating a bundle but won't have the room so I'll have to split it. If I go with one, I'll post 5ers for sale.

As for the smoke, it's a typical tat. A bit of pepper up front, moving to a more earthy, woodsy character with a touch of sweetness. If anything, it reminded me, slightly of the Triunfador Lancero in profile.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    just a heads up that the review is up on my site...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Tatuaje Mexican Experiment