Home General Discussion

Question about Diamond Crown Humidor

interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
Hi guys... I've been a member here for a couple years, but haven't been that active for quite a while... I've popped in here and there to check on things, but just lurking.

I recently acquired a humidor, that I am trying to sell. Is there a place I could pop that in around here, or is that frowned upon?

If you are interested it is a 90 ct. Diamond Crown St. James collection humi... It's wrapped up in velvet and in the original box still. Here is a link to the type I am talking about Diamond Crown Humidor

The only reason I am trying to sell is I am trying to raise some cash for a new guitar... my cigar collection still hasn't outgrown my 150ct. humi I currently use.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    interpim:
    Hi guys... I've been a member here for a couple years, but haven't been that active for quite a while... I've popped in here and there to check on things, but just lurking.

I recently acquired a humidor, that I am trying to sell. Is there a place I could pop that in around here, or is that frowned upon?

If you are interested it is a 90 ct. Diamond Crown St. James collection humi... It's wrapped up in velvet and in the original box still. Here is a link to the type I am talking about Diamond Crown Humidor

The only reason I am trying to sell is I am trying to raise some cash for a new guitar... my cigar collection still hasn't outgrown my 150ct. humi I currently use.
    post this in the trades section as want to sell. a word of warning though...
    because of your semi low post count and the larger amount of money that will be exchanged, you may not have good results.
    good luck. im rootin for ya.
  • interpiminterpim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    Thanks for the advice kuzi, I may just have to bite the bullet and pay eBay's horrible fee's LOL