Home General Discussion

cigar.com house cigars

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
has anyone had any of the cigar.com house cigars? If so, which ones, and what were your thoughts on them?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ive had the purple, cameroon and brazilian.
    brazilian is fantastic.
    Id enjoy the cameroon more if i was a bigger fan of the wrapper. the purple was so long ago that i hardly remember. its mild and i probably would enjoy it more now than i did then when i was into full cigars.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I think everyone in this forum including myself will tell you that they are great cigars. I've only read positive things about each blend, Sungrown label being the most popular. My personal fav is the Cameroon label. Buy a sampler. You won't regret it.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    im making my way through a sampler that i got off of the Sprint sale, ive really enjoyed both the red label and the sungrown.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I've gone through two samplers at this time. The first is when I first got into cigars and the second has been over the course of the last year. My fav is the red label and purple label. I've been into a maduro kick the past eyar and the red is a great driving stick or anytime I want a good stick and don't want to dig into my stash. The purple is another great mild stick. I actually just got done enjoying one within the past 10 minutes. I love it as a morning driving stick with a cup of coffee. The others have been good, all except for the sun grown. I haven't cared for the three that I have tried. No my cup of tea.

Rob
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The sungrown, Brazillian, Blue, Purple, and Red are all fantastic. The purple and brazillian are my favorites and I'm looking forward to trying the american blend.
  • JZerbyJZerby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Rail Jockey:
    has anyone had any of the cigar.com house cigars? If so, which ones, and what were your thoughts on them?
    Tried them in a robusto sampler when I first got into cigars last year. They were all pretty good. Some not to my personal taste preferences at the time, but none were such that I had to stop. The Purple label was my first box purchase. Loved it and still do. Great, albeit VERY mild smoke. The Brazillian is one of my all time fave cigars so far. Not purchased a box yet as I don't have room in my humi and don't wanna buy a new one yet. IMO, the Brazillian is REALLY good in the corona size. But I am finding that I prefer that size cigar over all as far as my personal tastes are concerned, so on that last note, take that for what it's worth as my personal preference and that I am pretty new to this hobby.