Home General Discussion

Damn there's a....

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
LOT of freakin' new guys here! Guess that's what happens when I leave the forums for a year - sh!t starts running rampant and the like. Well....how the hell is everybody?

(Those of you I don't talk to on regular basis already, that is).

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Hays:
    LOT of freakin' new guys here! Guess that's what happens when I leave the forums for a year - sh!t starts running rampant and the like. Well....how the hell is everybody?

I am newer but very active here. Doin good brother. Glad to see a vet came back.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    I'm going to jump on Hays' thread here and say the same thing. Also, good to see so many new BOTLs
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hays? David Hays??? You sir have some explaining to do. Where the HELL have you been? Jiunn
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Hays:

Glad to see ya back buddy.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Good to see you big dog!
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Glad to se you back Hays. Still me, Boyd, just posting under a new username.

How've you been?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    oh snap.
    glad to have you back here.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I know what you mean Hays. Didn't get by here for a while like I was before and there is a whole new crop of names.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Hays:

Hey! There you are! Wondered what happened to you.. Good to see you back.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Welcome back guys glad ur back
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Glad to see ya back buddy. Nice to see Tony and Gypsy posting as well.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Welcome back....not sure how you could stay away that long!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dennisking:
    Glad to see ya back buddy. Nice to see Tony and Gypsy posting as well.

+1 I need to get back on FB I see. Maybe we can get the rest of missing in action guys back :)....

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Whats with all the cordial greetings here??? WHERE THE HE11 HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG MAN?!?!?!? {tapping foot with arms crossed}

Good to see you Hays! Hope you will be sticking around for a while now.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hays:

WEll haven't seen you on before but it is great to have you back brother! Welcome back and yeah, this place has grown tremendously and there is a lot of new projects and events going on lately.... hope you join in and enjoy, but great to have a veteran back with us ;)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    90+ Irishman:
    Hays:

WEll haven't seen you on before but it is great to have you back brother! Welcome back and yeah, this place has grown tremendously and there is a lot of new projects and events going on lately.... hope you join in and enjoy, but great to have a veteran back with us ;)
    meh. veterans are overrated.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hays:

meh. veterans are overrated.
    Bwahaha! Says the STUPID noob who is acting as a vet lately :P You really have been insanely generous Jiunn, thanks for being here and having so much fun brother, it really has been great having you with us!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well no lie guys, I posted this thread and then totally forgot about it... LOL work has been pretty crazy for me lately. I appreciate all the welcomes, both from those I know and those I don't. Don't know how active I'm gonna be on here, but I'll be posting from time to time at least.