Home General Discussion

Tune In Tonight!

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Morning Brothers and Sisters!

Tonight at 7 pm Mountain Standard Time, will be the first session of Irish Tabacaleras Classroom and I'd love for any and all brothers new and ok'd to join if they can and wish to! This weeks topic is humidor and coolidor start-up and long term maintenance and since there is no theme in cigars to enforce the concept this weeks theme cigar is a smoke what ya brung free for all. At 7 pm MST, we will be getting on Skype and using the group IM chat function to smoke/herf and go over this weeks topic in real time. We will cover picking out a humidor/cooler, seasoning, upkeep, emergency fixes (rH or temp too high or low and what to do), and the theory behind why we store cigars at certain temps and rH and how to age and maintain those killer smokes! Please join in and refer to the "Irish Tabacaleras Classroom" thread in Cigar 101 for more info! If you are participating tonight please PM or text ms your Skype screen-name so I can add you to the group and get this party moving! My screen-name is Brett.Irishman and you can text ( if you have my number) or PM me for more info or help! Thanks and have a great Friday, see you tonight brothers and sisters!!

Brett Jarman AKA 90+ Irishman

Comments

• StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Tried to PM but am having issues. I'll try later. Going to try to make it if, "She who must be obeyed" doesn't already have plans for me. :-)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Streater:
    Tried to PM but am having issues. I'll try later. Going to try to make it if, "She who must be obeyed" doesn't already have plans for me. :-)
    I'll PM you shortly, or you can PM IrishAJ my wife and she will help too.