Home General Discussion

Don Pepin . . . rolled in the shape of a pipe/baseball bat

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
So I just found these in the Luxury Collection, and got the Beard to hook me up with 2 of these, currently intended for a Fathers day gift. Anyone ever smoke these? Complaints/tips? Any special cutting, or just light them up as normal?

Comments

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    xmacro:
    So I just found these in the Luxury Collection, and got the Beard to hook me up with 2 of these, currently intended for a Fathers day gift. Anyone ever smoke these? Complaints/tips? Any special cutting, or just light them up as normal?
    take some pics of that one man. . . . hope the bend doesn't affect the burn.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    *Petey*:
    xmacro:
    take some pics of that one man. . . . hope the bend doesn't affect the burn.
    i have not had one but it will make one heck of a gift.

cut the cap on the bat (fat end) and smoke.
    its pretty much a "reverse pyramid" with the cap on the fat end. smoke and enjoy. feedback would be awesome.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    xmacro:
    Greg, Joe attempted to smoke the pipe and the draw is very tight, he pitched just after the bowl disappeared. As far as the reviews of the Bat go, I haven't seen a positive one yet. Needless to say however, I have one of the Pipes and 2 of the Bats but they are basically for novelty purposes only.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    bandyt09:
    xmacro:
    Greg, Joe attempted to smoke the pipe and the draw is very tight, he pitched just after the bowl disappeared. As far as the reviews of the Bat go, I haven't seen a positive one yet. Needless to say however, I have one of the Pipes and 2 of the Bats but they are basically for novelty purposes only.
    i can see the pipe being an issue... im just surprised at the bat. oh well. cant win em all
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Here's a link to a thread put up by Joz3r a while back :

Link

Watch this guy roll a pipe.....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Don't buy these if you intend to smoke them...imo, these are strictly collector items. FWIW, the pipe didn't smoke so poorly that I had to ditch it, it was more that it had no flavor and was a waste of time to continue with...had the flavor been excellent, or even good (hell if it existed), I could have finished the cigar without a problem.