Home General Discussion

Wheres Martin aka Lilwing?

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Haven't seen him around.

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Alex Svenson:
    Haven't seen him around.
    Got no info. on this one, but I just want to say that's darn impressive right there. I doubt there's a single brick and mortar store on the planet that would wonder why I was gone for a period of time.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Ken Light:
    Alex Svenson:
    Haven't seen him around.
    Got no info. on this one, but I just want to say that's darn impressive right there. I doubt there's a single brick and mortar store on the planet that would wonder why I was gone for a period of time.
    maybe you havent found the right B&M

but again, this is what ccom is all about. heck, this is what the cigar industry is all about. the family feeling that this industry has is unbelievable.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    kuzi16:
    Ken Light:
    Alex Svenson:
    Haven't seen him around.
    maybe you havent found the right B&M

but again, this is what ccom is all about. heck, this is what the cigar industry is all about. the family feeling that this industry has is unbelievable.
    I rarely go in B&M cigar shops, they're pretty terrible around here. I really meant any store of any sort.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    He isn't very active on Facebook either. Hope Marty is OK.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Guessing he's gotten busy with life. Maybe a bomb will get his attention, haha.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Left him a message on Facebook earlier saying that you were asking for him today, Alex. Just got a reply from him.

"Wow. I've been super busy. I'm a cop in Chicago and we had NATO last month. Plus, I've been having some home issues and have been working non-stop. I just put in new floors and next week is electrical. Still smoking great cigars when I have time. Just haven't been active on the forums. I'll pop in and say hi to the BOTLs. Thanks, bro. " - Marty
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Hey all! Wow. Glad to see the concern. I've been knee deep in craziness the past few months. Had a rat visitation issue that had to be irradicated. Now I'm doing some home improvements that I've been putting off. Plus, the kiddos are getting older and keeping me more and more busy every month. They're both in T-Ball now. Loving every minute of that...... But all in all, things are great. So, no worries, fellas. I'll be back to posting some bullshit soon. Two fingas in the air! Catch you on the flip side, motherfuckas!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sounds like you've been a busy man! Glad to hear everything's good brother.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    glad you are ok, sounds like life is just getting busy, hope you are able to find sometime to relax.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Hey Martin - You guys did an excellent job during NATO. Thanks for keeping the peace.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    lilwing88:
    Plus, the kiddos are getting older and keeping me more and more busy every month. They're both in T-Ball now. Loving every minute of that.

Thats good stuff! I've been coaching my boy's team for three seasons now. Glad you're well.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    KCW:
    lilwing88:
    Plus, the kiddos are getting older and keeping me more and more busy every month. They're both in T-Ball now. Loving every minute of that.

Thats good stuff! I've been coaching my boy's team for three seasons now. Glad you're well.
    Can't wait for this to start . . . .I have a 2.5 year old little tornado
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    *Petey*:
    KCW:
    lilwing88:

Can't wait for this to start . . . .I have a 2.5 year old little tornado

Tons of fun!!! The kids are great. The Parents suck.... : )
    Tony, Marty, and Wayne all in one thread. Tony, it has been too long.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    dennisking:
    Tony, Marty, and Wayne all in one thread. Tony, it has been too long.
    Hard to believe we're coming on three years in this madhouse...
    I know! Remember those Utopia smokes you sent back in the day? That's how long we've been at it.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I still have mines that you gave me Marty. It is a year old now, :). So, how old is this cigar really? Dennis says it's from back in the day, lol....