Home General Discussion

Tatuaje Mini Monster

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Sampler box of 10 cigars being released around fathers day. I just got my allocation numbers. I imagine these will all be sold by preorder by the time they hit the dock. If you wantg a box, I bleive they are about $75 or $80 each. Whatever the MSRP is. I dont have it handy. If you want to get one, your only shot is to get on the preorder list. Get with your consultant to reserve a box.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I'm really beginning to dislike you. LOL!
    We need a month in advance warning for stuff like this so we can figure out how to pay for it.
    Seems I'll miss out on this one too.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Thanks Alex, for the information!:-)
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Nice I would rather buy from CCOM when ever I get the chance
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    *cough* Tell your phone reps about the preorder list *cough*
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    scarlin:
    *cough* Tell your phone reps about the preorder list *cough*
    +1 lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Just made my order! Hell yeah!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    big chunks:
    I will say that we don't have an unlimited amount. I have a nice allocation and if you act quickly, we should be able to get you taken care of. I just know based on the calls we have gotten that the preorder list will most likely fill up the full allocation. Less work for me so I wont have to put it online LOL.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Alex Svenson:
    big chunks:
    I will say that we don't have an unlimited amount. I have a nice allocation and if you act quickly, we should be able to get you taken care of. I just know based on the calls we have gotten that the preorder list will most likely fill up the full allocation. Less work for me so I wont have to put it online LOL.
    thats the spirit. working hard to not work hard.

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Man. If I had the money!!! Been waiting for these.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Can someone clue me in to what they hype is about? Never really tried Tatuaje