Home General Discussion

Roadtrip from NY to Florida - Meet up? Krieg? Vulchor?

Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
So... I know this is random, but I just thought of this after Tony chatted me up on Gmail. First, a few updates: wbfiller.com is temporarily down because godaddy hosting expired and I need to move the site to Amazon cloud services I am good :)! Been working hard, studying hard (just finished my MBA), and working out hard (in the best shape of my life for a fitness contest here - scroll to the bottom pics. However, I have rarely had the chance to smoke anything though and yesterday I found some dead cigars in a little humi I had - I had just forgotten to re-charge the pillows :( (more than 8 months ago lol). Anyway - I will be leaving for Florida tomorrow in the afternoon. I have a wedding to attend on Saturday and my best friend and I decided to make it a road trip and also join them for the bachelor party on Thursday and for the Friday rehearsal (they are the family of one of my best friends that passed). I think we will be staying overnight Wednesday SOMEWHERE. Haven't decided where yet - depending where we can and where we have friends lol. One option is probably Charlottesville, VA where he got a job and has a company provided apartment that we can use. However - we may want to make it a bit further towards Florida to make the drive easier on Thursday. Anyway! The point is - I may be able to meet up with some of you that are on the way! If you want of course. I am not sure yet of the timing of it all as it will depend on how we drive and where we stay, but I'd really like to do what I can to meet up with somebody and relax mid-trip with a nice cigar and full-bodied beer (or whatever else you fancy). So hit me up if you can meet up! I'll check this thread, but also email me at stanislav.bogdanov@gmail.com if you can! Cheers! Stan p.s. For those of you who remember me - I did some Jigsaw bombs/games at some point - it was fun :)... p.p.s Yo - if somebody wants to BOMB somebody else real hard - I can totally help transmit the package along the way ;)!

Comments