Home General Discussion

Anniversary

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Well yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of when my wife said YES!! We had a day at the beach with the kids and we were too busy for me to smoke a cigar. So today I will be smoking one of the 3 cigars I have set to the side for 3 diff. occassions.

1. Montecristo ISOM, from skweekz

2. Opus X- also from skweekz

3. ISOM stick that I cant member the name and my wife is sleeping so I cant look lol- from Irish.

The days are well My anniversary, The day we land in South Carolina to start our new adverture and lastly for when I land a job there (we are taking a big risk and going with out jobs... father in law is helping us while we find something).

What one should I smoke for each occasion?

and crazy thing just happened... hit send on an application for Dicks sports in Summerville and no longer than a minute later I got a call from the store manager! Sadly, she wanted to meet with me right away, explained we are leaving end of July and she said I MUST call her a week before we leave. Sounded like she didnt really care about interviewing me much.. to bad we were not going tomorrow~!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    deejmemixx:
    Well yesterday was the 6 year anniversary of when my wife said YES!! We had a day at the beach with the kids and we were too busy for me to smoke a cigar. So today I will be smoking one of the 3 cigars I have set to the side for 3 diff. occassions.

1. Montecristo ISOM, from skweekz

2. Opus X- also from skweekz

3. ISOM stick that I cant member the name and my wife is sleeping so I cant look lol- from Irish.

The days are well My anniversary, The day we land in South Carolina to start our new adverture and lastly for when I land a job there (we are taking a big risk and going with out jobs... father in law is helping us while we find something).

What one should I smoke for each occasion?

and crazy thing just happened... hit send on an application for Dicks sports in Summerville and no longer than a minute later I got a call from the store manager! Sadly, she wanted to meet with me right away, explained we are leaving end of July and she said I MUST call her a week before we leave. Sounded like she didnt really care about interviewing me much.. to bad we were not going tomorrow~!
    First I'd give you a bad time about the comment of not waking your wife and growing a pair, IF I wasn't in the same boat. LOL!

If it were me, I'd go for the monte. But that's just me.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    james40:
    Congratulations.
    Thanks... I didnt get a chance to sit down long enough to enjoy one of them to the extent I would like. So another day.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Congrats on the anniversary brother hope everything works out for the interview.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Congratulations on both, you earned it....
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats on the anniversary brother hope everything works out for the interview.

And I'll echo Mr. Hamlin's sentiments. Congrats and best of luck, my friend.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Rhamlin:
    Thanks guys... not able to interview for it unfortunately, but was told I have to contact them a week before we go so I can interview then and HOPE that something is available. We do not head out for 2 months yet.

with that... anyone in the Charleston area know of anyone hiring...dont be shy :D