Home General Discussion

cigars=spitting?

2»

Comments

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Just curious if anyone else has had this ..."problem?" I tend to spit a lot when I smoke a cigar. It seems I get heartburn if I don't... is it just me or does anyone else go through this? I mean spit more than when I chew. I normally gut my dip so I find this odd. Thanks guys
    A. dump the camel snus check out Thunder frosted raw that will give you a good bunch of nicotine and doesn't have any of the american crap. Further more any swedish snus is was better than any of the american stuff and a lot safer to use due to a lower nitrosamine(sp) content. Ok I'm done with that rank. To stop the heart burn trying a good sweet rum on the rocks like cruzen or kraken or just have something with a good sugar content right before should stop the heart burn.
    cruzen black cherry rum is omg delicious. And Andrew thanks a ton for all that information! I read that post like I was being taught to disarm a tactical nuke. Very cool.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Just curious if anyone else has had this ..."problem?" I tend to spit a lot when I smoke a cigar. It seems I get heartburn if I don't... is it just me or does anyone else go through this? I mean spit more than when I chew. I normally gut my dip so I find this odd. Thanks guys
    A. dump the camel snus check out Thunder frosted raw that will give you a good bunch of nicotine and doesn't have any of the american crap. Further more any swedish snus is was better than any of the american stuff and a lot safer to use due to a lower nitrosamine(sp) content. Ok I'm done with that rank. To stop the heart burn trying a good sweet rum on the rocks like cruzen or kraken or just have something with a good sugar content right before should stop the heart burn.
    Andy is a snus pusher man! Haha. H3 got me on the frosted raw and I havnt looked back
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bigfnsteve:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andy is a snus pusher man! Haha. H3 got me on the frosted raw and I havnt looked back

ok ok I been dipping off an on for years what are u all talking about sweedish huh ????
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    If I smoke too fast I tend to spit. When i FIRST started off smoking I spit a LOT, and now over time I dont nearly as much.
  • JZerbyJZerby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    I can honestly say that I have never had to spit while having a cigar. I've only been doing this thing for a year, but I've just not had this problem. Then again, I've made a petite corona last 45 minutes, so that may be something...I'm REALLY slow about my smokes...lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I use to really have a problem spitting, but I agree it happens when you smoke too fast and the salivary glands are stimulated. I have been around guys that make it as wet as rain on a patio which is terrible. My smokes usually take me a long time; a MOWPA can take me an 60-80 minutes. I also think inside smoking and outside smoking can change the spitting dynamic. Water is a smokers friend.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:

ok ok I been dipping off an on for years what are u all talking about sweedish huh ????
    Snus was originally a swedish product that has been around for ages but has just recently come to america in the past few years. With snus the tobacco is ground to a powder and then moistened then what ever flavor is added. The big difference is that they pasterize the snus which cooks out alot of the toxins. Also the only think they use for a perservative it salt. Baking soda is also used which leaves the product leaning to be more of a base than an acid which any dentist will tell you acid it what leads to tooth errosion and decay. Further more the snus will have a tooth loss warning on it but the reason for the is the FDA forcing it on there that is based on a 1960's study that involved women abraiding their gums with a stick using fine cut snuff which has the same consistancy as coffee grounds. I use snus on the daily and recommend thunder if you like mint or if you want something fruity the jacobsons mellon is like a watermellon jolly rancher. Also Snus going in the upper lip where you have less salovary glands so you salivate less and you can swallow the juice.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    So I'm assuming this is the same stuff that I can pick up at my local gas station???
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Medic45:
    So I'm assuming this is the same stuff that I can pick up at my local gas station???
    Negative. Andy directed me to another which I will pm. Brian if you want I`ll send a can of the frosted raw. I need to handle some biznass with someone in your state anyway. So I can just send`em together.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:
    Negative. Andy directed me to another which I will pm. Brian if you want I`ll send a can of the frosted raw. I need to handle some biznass with someone in your state anyway. So I can just send`em together.
    steve where the effff do you find that stuff id love to try.