Home Non Cigar Related

Empty Nest.

RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
The youngest of our five children graduates Cedartown High School on May 20. It has been A long journey to get to this point. I couldn't be happier.

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Congrats. My one and only graduates next year, then he's off to Parris Island hopefully.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    marineatbn03:
    Congrats. My one and only graduates next year, then he's off to Parris Island hopefully.

Thank you. Congratulations to you also, A child considering military service is A rare occurrence in today's world.
    Delan Williams is his name by the way.
    Where are my manners?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    My oldest daughter graduates next month, then she's off to med school. Seems like she came home just last week... Congrats, Rodney! He's a good looking young lad, BTW.
    Toombes:
    My oldest daughter graduates next month, then she's off to med school. Seems like she came home just last week... Congrats, Rodney! He's a good looking young lad, BTW.

It would seem that congratulations are in order for you also. Medical School....Congratulations, I know you are A proud Papa.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Definately. Med school is no small feat. Kudos.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Congrats to all of yall graduates and parents!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RBeckom:
    Toombes:

It would seem that congratulations are in order for you also. Medical School....Congratulations, I know you are A proud Papa.

Proud doesn't begin to describe how I feel, more like relieved that she actually wants to make a difference in the world. She has plans to become a Pediatrician. And, thank you for your kind sentiments.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Congrats, Rodney! That is a very awesome accomplishment for you and your son both! Very cool.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Congrats Rodney!!! I am very happy for you.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    RBeckom:
    Toombes:

Proud doesn't begin to describe how I feel, more like relieved that she actually wants to make a difference in the world. She has plans to become a Pediatrician. And, thank you for your kind sentiments.
    That's awesome! Med school is extremely competitive! That is great! Let me know if she needs any help. I think I have some text books, anatomy books, etc. laying around!!!
    It's going to be A lot different around here.
    Five to none.
    Quiet.
    Oh no I forgot about the grandchildren.
    Here we go again. :-)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Congrats Rodney, did you two have a stick together to celebrate?
    Rhamlin:
    Congrats Rodney, did you two have a stick together to celebrate?

Sunday night is the graduation ceremony. You can bet we'll smoke to that.
    The empty nest will have to wait A while longer, Delan is contemplating on furthering his education. Needless to say I'm all for it.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I wish I were in your shoes.
    I can't seem to get rid of my kids.
    Congrats on their accomplishments. You should be very proud.
    0patience:
    I wish I were in your shoes.
    I can't seem to get rid of my kids.
    Congrats on their accomplishments. You should be very proud.

I am, and thank you.