Home General Discussion

Thanks for my first cigars

T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
image Thanks for the tasty starter James! (future brother-in-law/big brother depending on which of us is posting) Finally, I got this thing right. The stupid Ipad wanted to copy a tinyurl instead of the link to the actual image. Then I decided to post one big enough to make a billboard out of!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    T.J. Armstrong:
    image Thanks for the tasty starter James! (future brother-in-law/big brother depending on which of us is posting)
    No problem, glad you guys ventured into the hobby. Now if we can just straighten out your picture posting skills, we will be ok.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Sorry, trying to get Dropbox to cooperate. Turns out I am a novice at everything now. Lol pictures to follow shortly
    Plus, I must add that Ryan (aeon_sprial) hand delivered a grenade to them with a nice assortment of sticks! Nice job Ryan.
    It just keeps getting better! Talk about a great way to start the weekend! I get home from work and 5 minutes later there is a knock at the door and Aeon is standing there with these.... image Thanks for a hell of a welcome Aeon! Can't wait to sit back and enjoy from the great selection!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    T.J. Armstrong:
    It just keeps getting better! Talk about a great way to start the weekend! I get home from work and 5 minutes later there is a knock at the door and Aeon is standing there with these.... image Thanks for a hell of a welcome Aeon! Can't wait to sit back and enjoy from the great selection!
    Anytime man enjoy!
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Lol I probably wouldn't have opened the door if I saw me standing there decked out in my rockstar gab lol that's just me though! Lol jk
    Yes you were sporting the studded bracelet.
    The stick in your hand let me know if would be alright! If you were smoking I might have wondered who the heck you were. Plus Nikki lit up so I knew something was going on.
    T.J. Armstrong:
    The stick in your hand let me know if would be alright! If you were smoking I might have wondered who the heck you were. Plus Nikki lit up so I knew something was going on.
    I think she was so proud she kept the secret lol.
    And she is just as intrigued about getting into this world as he is. So.......score!
    marineatbn03:
    And she is just as intrigued about getting into this world as he is. So.......score!
    It don't get much better than that
    And after talking to my sister a minute ago, she is finishing up her first ever cigar, and liked it so much she is getting ready to fire up a second cigar, thats just awesomeness!
    marineatbn03:
    And after talking to my sister a minute ago, she is finishing up her first ever cigar, and liked it so much she is getting ready to fire up a second cigar, thats just awesomeness!
    whatd she have man?
    She had the moontrance, and now I think she is going for one of the 5 Vegas that you gave them
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    marineatbn03:
    She had the moontrance, and now I think she is going for one of the 5 Vegas that you gave them
    Moontrance is probably the only infused that I care for. Mostly because my wife likes the way it smells, so I smoke them to appease her. Which really isn't a major chore for me.

TJ PM me your addy. You should probably be introduced to the world of cameroons.
    Oh, I have his addy Opatience, lol. being my brother-in-law I enjoy watching him suffer the wrath of the forum.
    PM me. You aren't off the hook neither yet. LOL!
    I know Ryan is getting a collection and I haven't sent my end yet. Waiting on something to come in. LOL!
    You guys scared me just a little, just a little tremble, enough that I bought a cooler, lol. PM inbound.
    marineatbn03:
    You guys scared me just a little, just a little tremble, enough that I bought a cooler, lol. PM inbound.
    heh heh. If you get the package and go, "*damn*" when you get the package, I'll be happy.

I do think that TJ definitely needs to be introduced to cameroons. They are a good cigar for someone being introduced to cigars.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    0patience:
    marineatbn03:
    Moontrance is probably the only infused that I care for. Mostly because my wife likes the way it smells, so I smoke them to appease her. Which really isn't a major chore for me.

TJ PM me your addy. You should probably be introduced to the world of cameroons.
    My wife described it as coconut and cinnamon. LOL, her palate is much better than mine as far as being able to pick out flavors in a cigar. I really just know if I like it or if I dont. But after she says it, I start to notice that by golly, she's right! So thanks again Tony.
    I may have to try one when I get home in a couple of months. Even if only to please the wife, lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    marineatbn03:
    I may have to try one when I get home in a couple of months. Even if only to please the wife, lol
    Absolutely! Definitely different from the acid line. To me, all acids taste like clove cigarettes, which I like and so does wifey, but the moontrance is definitely a different kind of infused stick!
    I had the Moontrance, loved it! I ended up just taking a few puffs off of T.J's. I think his was the 5 Vegas Gold? That one tasted pretty good too.
    I guess I was a little late on my reply, lol.
    T.J. Armstrong:
    I guess I was a little late on my reply, lol.
    Ya the 5v gold is pretty much a staple of my humidor(s) I smoke at least 1 a day
    Hey tj shoot me a pm when u get a chance gotta ask you somethin
    I passed along the message Ryan.