Home General Discussion

I discovered GIF's!!!

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Hey fellas, I finally figured out how to post GIF's! Worked hard today to bring you some Friday funnies over on "funny gifs" under Non-Cigar Related, so stop by there and have some laughs!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    And you are on the verge of almost enjoying it too much. May be a leather couch to lie on in the near future
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    You down with OCD? YEAH YOU KNOW ME! LOL

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The Sniper:
    Hey fellas, I finally figured out how to post GIF's! Worked hard today to bring you some Friday funnies over on "funny gifs" under Non-Cigar Related, so stop by there and have some laughs!

Lol glad you got this issue resolved....enjoying the gifs you posted.
    I think I may have to change my screen name to "The Mad Giffer", or maybe "Win One For The Giffer". LOL

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Sniper:
    I think I may have to change my screen name to "The Mad Giffer", or maybe "Win One For The Giffer". LOL

OMG, as if you posting GIF's ALL OVER THE FORUM wasn't bad enough, now you think you're a comedian? Just to show you how funny I am, I may just have to send you some graycliff 1666's...............................
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:

OMG, as if you posting GIF's ALL OVER THE FORUM wasn't bad enough, now you think you're a comedian? Just to show you how funny I am, I may just have to send you some graycliff 1666's...............................
    Aw jeez, here you go again... :-)