Home General Discussion

Andy *

cscoot03cscoot03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
5 stars to Andy, this man takes care of you & does a great job.This man is my manager.
Not sure where to put this so I shout this out here.
Good Job.
Thanks Andy

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I am hearing too many things about Andy. What's his e-mail addy again?
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    You talking about Andy D. from ccom? He is the man, and takes care of most of my orders here...he won't let you down...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Andy has always taken care of me and I run everything by him first. The only time I've ordered elsewhere is when he cannot get it. I am a loyal custy and value the service here...top notch.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    Andy has always taken care of me and I run everything by him first. The only time I've ordered elsewhere is when he cannot get it. I am a loyal custy and value the service here...top notch.

+1!! He's always done me a solid on every order.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Sweet. Thanks Dustin. I shall now look at what I want. muahahaha
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:

+1!! He's always done me a solid on every order.

He is the man!!! He has never done me wrong excellent cs even when i call a dozen times a day...lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Not that you need the email addy - just call CCom and ask for Andy. Super awesome dude who takes great care of his customers!

• Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    That's where my tower of power humidor came from.
    The Sniper:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Andyd@cigar.com
    Not that you need the email addy - just call CCom and ask for Andy. Super awesome dude who takes great care of his customers!

Good idea Glen. I'll do that. For the last hour or so, I've been figuring out what I want. I'm addicted I know. It's a o k.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I work hard to literally send you guys little bundles of happiness. Sorry if it took me a bit to get to anyone today we have a new system in place to to keep the FDA out of our operations and it's slowing things up a bit but hopefully it will be smooth sailing once we have everything wired in. Happy smoking all!
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. I work hard to literally send you guys little bundles of happiness. Sorry if it took me a bit to get to anyone today we have a new system in place to to keep the FDA out of our operations and it's slowing things up a bit but hopefully it will be smooth sailing once we have everything wired in. Happy smoking all!
    Hey Andy I havent had the pleasure of dealing with you yet (I usually use Tina) but after all the great thing ive heard you maybe getting a call from me tomorrow!
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

Yea! F them in the A! I went there.
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

Comin straight from the underground, of course! :-D WERD!!!!

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

hahah who knew two missou-rah boyz can be so GANGSTAAAH
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hey Andy I havent had the pleasure of dealing with you yet (I usually use Tina) but after all the great thing ive heard you maybe getting a call from me tomorrow!
    You use her huh? I she aware of that? That don't sound good at all. ROFL!!

I've never called them. I just point and click.
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:
    F the FDA!

Yeah, I said it!

AND THA POLICE!

hahah who knew two missou-rah boyz can be so GANGSTAAAH
    Both college educated, one Asian and one white boy as lilly white as they come too... we practically OOZE urban angst! LMAO #sarcasm

0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Oh brother, you are MISSING THE BOAT!!! The customer service during a phone call is TEN TIMES what it is on the web site and thats saying A LOT when it comes to CCom!

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:
    0patience:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Oh brother, you are MISSING THE BOAT!!! The customer service during a phone call is TEN TIMES what it is on the web site and thats saying A LOT when it comes to CCom!

+1000
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Hey, who told this newb he could post on this thread!?!?
    J/K Andy, you da man brother!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL, started asking for Andrew to place my bueso order. Excellent customer service! Thanks Andy!
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL, started asking for Andrew to place my bueso order. Excellent customer service! Thanks Andy!

Hey doc next time u talk to Andy tell him that he rocks lol thanks for the help Andy!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Hey doc next time u talk to Andy tell him that he rocks lol thanks for the help Andy!!!!
    Ahhh, so he's the one that helped you with that trickeroo! Anybody got Andy's address???????? LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Andy who ???? :)

OHHHHH, him ! Yeah he's KEWL !
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Ahhh, so he's the one that helped you with that trickeroo! Anybody got Andy's address???????? LOL
    No need to bomb me I've got millions of cigars less that 500 ft away.
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL You still need to feel some pain from the Redneck Mafia.....lol
    Medic45:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Andrew Dzikoski:

LOL You still need to feel some pain from the Redneck Mafia.....lol
    haha!
    Read my post again I am less than 500ft from millions of cigars... you must not be familiar with mutual assurded destruction.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Read these forums more, you must not know these guys don't care, lol