Home General Discussion

My first San Lotano

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
This was my first and all I can say is Wow! I'm only through the first inch and I'm in in love!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    First third is all citrus and I love it!
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Which one are you smoking? I have only had the connie an it was great. Looking foward to trying the others.
    This thing is great! It says San Lotano Maduro is all I can tell ya! Second third got peppery but kept the citrus so far! Still amazing!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    As much of a Maduro whore that I am, I like the San Lotano Maduro, but would place it behind the Oval, Habano, and Connie.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    mmccartneydc:
    This thing is great! It says San Lotano Maduro is all I can tell ya! Second third got peppery but kept the citrus so far! Still amazing!
    Glad you are enjoying it! I've been eyeballing the SL Maddies as well... haven't tried one yet. May need to drop a line to the Beard. I just know I freaking love the Oval, and I had my first Habano last week courtesy of Goldy. Phenomenal smoke. The Maddy and Conny are at the top of my must-try list.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Steve2010:
    As much of a Maduro whore that I am, I like the San Lotano Maduro, but would place it behind the Oval, Habano, and Connie.
    agreed...but I would put the oval Maduro over all of them. It is much different than the sl Maduro
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Ovals are some mighty fine smokes!!!
    Everything about it was great! Can't imagine those others being better but am anxious to try!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:
    agreed...but I would put the oval Maduro over all of them. It is much different than the sl Maduro
    Indeed. The Oval Maduro is the best of the San Lotano line
  • JGKAMINJGKAMIN Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Fired mine up from Cigarfest and loved it, especially comfortable with the shape. Which is why I love Cigarfest, gives me a chance to sample these sticks I'd never buy off a shelf.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I will have to fire mine up this week sometime...
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

I have a box of San Lotano Oval Maduro's on the way! After the good reps at ccom hooked me up with the ultimate Maduro wrapped stick sampler pack with one in it I was hooked.
    Churchill83:
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

I have a box of San Lotano Oval Maduro's on the way! After the good reps at ccom hooked me up with the ultimate Maduro wrapped stick sampler pack with one in it I was hooked.
    Well, looks like that has to go on the wish list for sure then, thanks guys!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Churchill83:
    skweekz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Steve2010:

let me know if you want to trade...only funds I have right now are shipping funds lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Had the Oval maduro over the weekend, not bad...but I think the oval habano is my favorite...but I still can't make up my mind between that one and the regular habano.