Home General Discussion

Help me pick my cigar for this afternoon

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
I'm gonna get a chance to get 9-holes in after lunch today and brought 3 cigars to choose from. I'd like you all to chime in and help me pick which one to smoke, because I want to smoke all of them, LOL. Since we're only playing 9-holes I'll only have time for about 1 cigar because these are all toros

1. Macanudo Cru Royale (never smoked this brand before)
2. E.P. Carillo New Wave (never smoked this brand before)
3. Plesencia Organica Reserve (had a few of these before)

I'll check the thread and tally the votes at 1:30, right before we tee off.
Thanks in advance for your input & for helping me decide.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if you were just sitting to smoke id say the EP Carillo... however, since you are golfing, go with something you know so you dont have to pay as much attention to it.

Organica Reserve

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    My vote would be for the one you've had before and save the ones you haven't tried for a different day.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I have only had the Cru Royale and enjoyed it a lot. But I do agree that you should try out a new stick when you have the time to enjoy all the newness!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    One more vote for the #3 since you won't have time to pay attention to one you haven't tried.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Good thoughts guys, thanks for the opinions. Unless there's a major influx of votes in the next half hour, I'll stick with the Plasencia Organica.

I'm itchin to try the others but you guys got a good point - I wouldn't be doing a "new" cigar justice by lighting it up for the first time while *trying* to golf. Since my attention will be elsewhere (like trying to find my ball after shanking it into the woods lol) I'll stick with the cigar I know.