Home General Discussion

Jesus Fuego Origen Original

madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
Guys. I've seen these talked about a couple times in the past two days. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU FINDING THEM?

I'm a huge fan but haven't seen them in years ... HELP

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    My B&M has them.
    Next time I'm out that way I'll see if they're still in stock.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    stephen_hannibal:
    My B&M has them.

Ditto....$20 in cali
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    I just recently bought a 5er and have 3 left if you want 'em. They're easy enough for me to find around here and I thought they were just meh. PM me your info and I'll send 'em over soon.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    pm on its way.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My B&M has them.

Ditto....$20 in cali
    $13-$15 Down here. Both the Origen and Grand Reserva Corojo No.1. I'm still looking for the Sangre de Toro Originals. ANyone had those yet?
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My B&M has them.

Ditto....$20 in cali
    $13-$15 Down here. Both the Origen and Grand Reserva Corojo No.1. I'm still looking for the Sangre de Toro Originals. Anyone had those yet?
    Wait, what, they make originals in JF lines other than Origen? Now I'm really interested.
    stephen_hannibal:
    My B&M has them.

How about you call over see if they have them in, let me know which B&M and I'll drive up for a lil herf with some of the DMV crew.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    What's the difference between the origen original, and the origen that they sell here on c.com?
    asianbiker8:
    What's the difference between the origen original, and the origen that they sell here on c.com?
    It's a different vitola. Its a free rolled cigar that doesn't use molds or anything kinda looks like a perfecto. It's the vitola that Jesus personally rolls the cigar into and smokes while blending.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    asianbiker8:

Original to me looks like the offspring of a La Aurora preferido perfecto and Backwoods
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Same blend, just hand rolled with no mould.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    madurofan:
    Guys. I've seen these talked about a couple times in the past two days. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU FINDING THEM?

Same place I find everything else - GOOGLED IT! :-)

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Are they much better/different than the other vitolas (non-originals)?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    For around 10-12 bucks for a 5 pack of the originals, I'd say they're way better!
    The Sniper:
    madurofan:

GD'd smartassed MFer .. lol
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    madurofan:
    asianbiker8:
    It's a different vitola. Its a free rolled cigar that doesn't use molds or anything kinda looks like a perfecto. It's the vitola that Jesus personally rolls the cigar into and smokes while blending.
    These are the ones I want to try.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    madurofan:
    The Sniper:
    madurofan:

GD'd smartassed MFer .. lol
    LOL On top of all that, it was the truth too! :-D Love ya Maddy!

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    KCW:
    madurofan:
    asianbiker8:

I have three of these. If Maddy doesn't want them, you can have them. Someone needs to pm me their info if they want to try these.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    madurofan:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    stephen_hannibal:
    My B&M has them.

Ditto....$20 in cali
    $13-$15 Down here. Both the Origen and Grand Reserva Corojo No.1. I'm still looking for the Sangre de Toro Originals. Anyone had those yet?
    Wait, what, they make originals in JF lines other than Origen? Now I'm really interested.
    As far as I know they have those 3 I listed for sure. I don't know about other blends being Original.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Rob1110:
    KCW:
    madurofan:
    asianbiker8:

I have three of these. If Maddy doesn't want them, you can have them. Someone needs to pm me their info if they want to try these.
    Thanks. Just let me know if he wants them or not. Thanks again.
    Rob1110:
    KCW:
    madurofan:
    asianbiker8:

Go ahead and shoot em to KCW, I've had them before and know I like them so don't mind dropping the money. He has not.
    Update ... I ordered a couple 5 packs of origen originals from Timmy today, CCOM has them in stock. They only have original though, I'd love to try the gran reserva and sangre del toro at some point.
  • oilburneroilburner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 91
    My local B&M always stocks bother the origen original and the sangre de toro. They run about $9 a 5ver after my "cigar club" discount. I thought the o-o was decent, but the pack I have needed a touch more rest. Never tried the sangre.
    madurofan:
    Rob1110:
    KCW:
    madurofan:
    asianbiker8:

Go ahead and shoot em to KCW, I've had them before and know I like them so don't mind dropping the money. He has not.

Thanks Bro.