Home General Discussion

saw an interesing stick.

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
At my local b&m they started carrying this stick that's between the alec bradleys and camacho shelves and its called something quad maduro and it has what seems to be a cigarillo rolled in the stick and it pokes out the foot of the gar. Any clue what these are/how these are?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    That sounds like the Berger & Argenti Entubar. It's not a cigarillo, but if I understand it correctly that part is rolled first and the cigar is constructed around it. They're supposed to be good, haven't tried one myself.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Sounds like a Berger & Argenti> I've never had one so I can't comment on them, only seen pictures...
    Would this be it?
    Photobucket
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Toombes:
    Sounds like a Berger & Argenti> I've never had one so I can't comment on them, only seen pictures...
    Would this be it?
    Photobucket
    That's the one. Hmm I may have to snag 1-2 and post the results on here
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Would this be it?
    Photobucket
    +1. I'd be interested in reading about that...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    Would this be it?
    Photobucket

If it's any good, maybe a trade could be arranged?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    They are good!!!!(edit) another B&A stick alot of fellas enjoy is the mooch maduro,, I prefer the natural..
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Didn't Robby or Kuzi do a review on these a couple months ago?
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Idk it just came to mind while I was sittng at work. Didn't have that much time to browse through the thousands of eviews but if they are good then will definately post my experience and toombes I'm always open to trade ya something for it. And I've also heard great things about the mooch...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Yeah Randall, it was me... thanks for the heads up... I actually just posted some pics on instagram and facebook and direwolf told me about this thread... Click on the photo below to see my review... I enjoyed the stick, though I think they are a little pricey

Berger & Argenti

robbyras:
    Yeah Randall, it was me... thanks for the heads up... I actually just posted some pics on instagram and facebook and direwolf told me about this thread... Click on the photo below to see my review... I enjoyed the stick, though I think they are a little pricey

Berger & Argenti

Will do thanks brother for the link!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i did a review of that cigar as well.

CLICK

kuzi16:
    i did a review of that cigar as well.

CLICK

nice review! im still interested to try one but your review gave me a heads up
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Here is a strange stick. "VINCENT ST CLAIR" 70 RING GAUGE Photobucket
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    70 ring ?
    fail
    when will this overly big ring gauge fad go away?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    70 ring ?
    fail
    There is a place for a 6x60 in the cigar world, imho. Some sticks really shine in that size ie: Ruination, Camacho Triple Maduro, etc...

but the day I smoke a 70rg...box pressed... VS... I will shoot myself. In the face.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    70 ring ?
    fail
    There is a place for a 6x60 in the cigar world, imho. Some sticks really shine in that size ie: Ruination, Camacho Triple Maduro, etc...

but the day I smoke a 70rg...box pressed... VS... I will shoot myself. In the face.
    LOL I'm with you both on this - 60 ring gauge is pushing it for me and more often than not I've found those larger cigars to not be as enjoyable as the smaller vitolas. But you're right BigT, there are a *few* blends that I like in the bigger rg.

But you got no love for the box press in general, BigT....or are you saying you got no love for a 70 rg box press??
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I have a very limited amount of love for the box press... like, limited to the Padron Anny series, and even with them I wish they were round.

I have ZERO love for a 70 rg, and/or any VS.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    BigT06:
    I have a very limited amount of love for the box press... like, limited to the Padron Anny series, and even with them I wish they were round.

I have ZERO love for a 70 rg, and/or any VS.
    Haha got it.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    70 ring ?
    fail

haven't had the Runi in that size but the Camacho Trip Maduro is friggin awesome. I love those.
    Direwolf:
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    70 ring ?
    fail

haven't had the Runi in that size but the Camacho Trip Maduro is friggin awesome. I love those.
    another cigar that i think is truly best in 60 rg is the Obsidian Gordo. imho it kills the other sizes hands down. almost a blend of its own