Home General Discussion

Today's DD - Jesus Fuego Origen...thoughts?

HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
I've never had these before but I seem to recall a little chatter about them on the forums lately. Thoughts? Anything you guys would compare it to?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    You're kidding right. Great smoke.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    LOL, nope. Guess I'm in the dark. Might have to pull the trigger...seems like a pretty good deal.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    If the standard sizes compare favorably to the little originals, then $3.50 is a deal. Think I just talked myself into a ten pack.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    If the standard sizes compare favorably to the little originals, then $3.50 is a deal. Think I just talked myself into a ten pack.
    It's been awhile since I had a regular Origen (few years). Ever since I found out about the Originals, I haven't revisited the standard sizes. I feel like a damn cowboy or something smoking those ugly little rustic things. As far as the standard size, I don't remember not liking them.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I got talked into ordering a 5 pack of coronas, I'm excited to try them.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    danielzreyes:
    Ever since I found out about the Originals, I haven't revisited the standard sizes. I feel like a damn cowboy or something smoking those ugly little rustic things.
    They ARE some ugly, retarded, home-rolled looking things - but OH. SO. YUMMY!!! The Origen Original has become a bit of a go-to smoke for me lately, enough so that Im about to pick up some of the regular Origens without having tried one, which is very unusual for me.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    The Sniper:
    danielzreyes:
    Ever since I found out about the Originals, I haven't revisited the standard sizes. I feel like a damn cowboy or something smoking those ugly little rustic things.
    They ARE some ugly, retarded, home-rolled looking things - but OH. SO. YUMMY!!! The Origen Original has become a bit of a go-to smoke for me lately, enough so that Im about to pick up some of the regular Origens without having tried one, which is very unusual for me.

It's only right that the Originals come in 5 packs. They are like popcorn. You can't eat just one popped corn lol.

The Originals are my go to smokes when I go fishing. I just leave it in my mouth like a pipe, I rarely hold it. They are so rugged looking that it seems like that's the way they should be smoked hehe.