Home General Discussion

legend ario

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Picked up one of these monsters today at my b&m 6x62 bertha size. (I enjoy larger ringe gauge gars) I bought it on a whim as it was under the camacho family name I figured worst case scenario its decent. Does anyone have any info on these?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I had one last July 4th, it was huge! Very good, it burned no problems, was milder than I thought it would be from the look and being a Camacho.. I really enjoyed it. Sorry I don't remember anything too specific.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Gray4lines:
    I had one last July 4th, it was huge! Very good, it burned no problems, was milder than I thought it would be from the look and being a Camacho.. I really enjoyed it. Sorry I don't remember anything too specific.
    I've smoked very little from them. Had a triple maddie and 1 other when I was fist starting out. Can't remember it for the life of me. But I enjoyed them both. Would love to try more blends from em but can't dish out that price point often. I will let you know when I smoke this massive bertha :-)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I had one a while back in a figurado vitola and enjoyed it. Not really representative of Camacho strength the Legendario is medium at best but the flavors were nice. I don't take notes on my smokes but I remember it was smooth and creamy and maybe a bit of maduro flavors??? I think you'll enjoy it, just don't expect a full body punch to the guts.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bigharpoon:
    I had one a while back in a figurado vitola and enjoyed it. Not really representative of Camacho strength the Legendario is medium at best but the flavors were nice. I don't take notes on my smokes but I remember it was smooth and creamy and maybe a bit of maduro flavors??? I think you'll enjoy it, just don't expect a full body punch to the guts.
    thats good i dont like the nut knockers. i used to when i started but god i hit a mow ruination like 7-8 times and almost puked lol i dwell in the medium bodied full flavored realm i like a lot of connies as well
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    they dont age well. smoke them fresh.
    kuzi16:
    the legendario or MOW? and hey you live in akron>? thats not far from here we should get together and have a gar one night!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    the legendario or MOW? and hey you live in akron>? thats not far from here we should get together and have a gar one night!
    legend ario
    MoW ages well.
    kuzi16:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    kuzi16:
    legend ario
    MoW ages well.
    ok will keep that in mind