• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    bbc020:
    rad1964:
    I've cured my own bacon!

B A C O N

ok, I'm going to rad's for dinner!
    Bring bigger pants!
  • magicsevenmagicseven Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 33
    2. Wisconsin (Wando's): Every Tuesday night, this joint on University Avenue in Madison sells Pabst Blue Ribbon and Bud Light drafts for buck and gives away free, all-you-can-eat bacon. Yes, you read that correctly. FREE BACON. This might be the most delicious reason why the terrorists hate us.
  • rad1964rad1964 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 189
    magicseven:
    2. Wisconsin (Wando's): Every Tuesday night, this joint on University Avenue in Madison sells Pabst Blue Ribbon and Bud Light drafts for buck and gives away free, all-you-can-eat bacon. Yes, you read that correctly. FREE BACON. This might be the most delicious reason why the terrorists hate us.
    I guess Wisconsin isn't ALL about the cheese!image

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    magicseven:
    ROTFL. Ive been there and seen it! Havent indulged yet however.... :)
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Lasabar:
    bbc020:
    rad1964:
    I've cured my own bacon!

B A C O N

Bring bigger pants!
    No, not bigger pants; SWEATS! Stretchy waist bands rock, especially for those of us....um.... I mean those of you who are out of shape and over 40!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Jdorais:
    Lasabar:
    bbc020:
    rad1964:
    I've cured my own bacon!

B A C O N

Bring bigger pants!
    No, not bigger pants; SWEATS! Stretchy waist bands rock, especially for those of us....um.... I mean those of you who are out of shape and over 40!
    I don't wear sweat pants... the crotch wears out too fast..........