Home General Discussion

Following up an AJ fresh rolled

ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
Smoking a fresh rolled right now that i got from Taythegibs. Not bad at all. It so nice out to night i think i want another smoke so what would you all recommend following it up with. I was thinking a UHC, or maybe 5VA, or a padron 3000 maddy. Never had the 5vegas A or the padron.

Comments

• Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Always choose the Padron 3000. Always.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    will do then I have never had one i am kind of excited.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Never had a AJ fresh rolled, thinking of getting a bundle, what's better maduro or natural
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    big chunks:
    Never had a AJ fresh rolled, thinking of getting a bundle, what's better maduro or natural

I have had both and prefer Maduro all the way
    i had the natural. I realy want to try the maduro i tend to enjoy them the most. Any one know if then changed the blend a bit for the maduros?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

Definately +1 to this. The natural are great but the Maduro are out of this world. I need more of them.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    skweekz:
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

Definately +1 to this. The natural are great but the Maduro are out of this world. I need more of them.

me too I bought a mazo and gifted all but 5 left !
    I might have to pick up some of the maduros. I am still on the look out for a good staple maduro. What do they taste like? can you compare them to any other maduros?
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    All I've had were the Habano, which I'm loving, sounds like I need to get the Maduro.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Medic45:
    skweekz:
    Medic45:
    big chunks:

me too I bought a mazo and gifted all but 5 left !
    I know I got one, LOL! Question about the natural though. I got 2 in a sampler that I ordered and smoked one last night. You guys have been touting these things a lot on the forum so I was expecting a lot out of it. I'll be honest, I didnt think too highly of it. When I first lit it something just tasted off, kinda got a black licorice type flavor, it was weird. That lasted almost half way through the smoke, but I kept smoking hoping it would get better and it finally did. Just over the halfway mark, it started to improve and then by the time I put it out, I was actually enjoying it. Have another, gonna let that one sit for a while to see if that helps. Any thoughts?