Home General Discussion

back in business!

Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
For some reason over the past weeks, my account has been acting up and I could not log in to the forums. But, a quick email to CCOM and Andrew called and within 20 minutes of calling me today, the problem was solved! Thanks, Andrew. I appreciate it! Just another reason to buy plenty of cigars here.

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Good to hear the got you squared away so fast.
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    it happend to me a couple days ago and took 3 hours before it would let me log in
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jailhouse:
    it happend to me a couple days ago and took 3 hours before it would let me log in
    did you have to contact CCOM, or did it just start working again? I waited a good week before sending in an email, hoping it would fix itself
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    Gray4lines:
    jailhouse:
    did you have to contact CCOM, or did it just start working again? I waited a good week before sending in an email, hoping it would fix itself
    it just started working agian. i havnt been logging off since. im worried that if i log out it will screw up agian.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    jailhouse:
    Gray4lines:
    jailhouse:
    it just started working agian. i havnt been logging off since. im worried that if i log out it will screw up agian.
    Same thing happened to me. It wouldn't let me log in and then it just started working again a day latet. I don't log out anymore either.