Home General Discussion

Partagas 150's

almoyealmoye Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
I have Partagas 150's for sale! Make me an offer! I also have 1 of the only 100 Partagas 150 Cigar Chests as well!

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    almoye:
    I have Partagas 150's for sale! Make me an offer! I also have 1 of the only 100 Partagas 150 Cigar Chests as well!
    Who are you?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I have Padron Milleniums for sale! Make me an offer!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    I'll bid $1 Bob
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I would like to buy but I know nothing about you. Do you have a picture?
    almoye:
    Hey Rip, they have the 150's on ccom. I also know of a place that claims a large inventory of 160 if you are interested.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    almoye:
    Can I get free shipping? Please?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    zeebra:
    I'll bid $1 Bob
    $2 Drew
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Oh oh I want some....what's the going price??!?!?!!?

Or how about instead I'll trade you - I have some Partagas 300s to spare. And since 300 is 2x 150, we can make it into a 2-for-1 trade.
    For every 2 Partagas 150s you send me, I'll send you 1 Partagas 300.
    Deal? LOL
    I saw it, they are offering single with high price. I am looking for a box. I have a good stock of Partagas 160 but I am low in P150. However, I appreciate your willingness to help me on P160. Let's see what this guy is talking about.
    catfishbluezz:
    Hey Rip, they have the 150's on ccom. I also know of a place that claims a large inventory of 160 if you are interested.
    My entire life savings LOL
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    I saw it, they are offering single with high price. I am looking for a box. I have a good stock of Partagas 160 but I am low in P150. However, I appreciate your willingness to help me on P160. Let's see what this guy is talking about.
    catfishbluezz:
    I do know a place north of me that has decent stock of the 150, but I am not sure as to the condition of the smokes. I will check next time I am up there.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Love it when these guys show up
    rzaman:
    My entire life savings LOL
    catfishbluezz:
    Honestly...if I found one, I would probably sell it....as I have leads for them. However, if it was in the company of a fellow afficianado, I would jump at the chance.
    Where did you go? Catfish got your tongue?
    Now I am wondering who are these people. They create an account just for a joke? What kind of sickness is this?
  • JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    I'm sitting on about 5 of the, and have acces to about 30 more. Perhaps I shal run a contest when ingest to knownyal better and ship one out for one of you to enjoy. I gave one away at cfest to my pal Roman
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Yes, sitting nicely in the monolith, and I'm pretty sure I know where you're getting them from...