Home General Discussion

Football Cigars (Daily deal)

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
Anyone know who makes these or if they are any good? Very tempted with more info.

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Pretty cool, thanks for the video post oldsoul. I only wish they showed how to clip 'em...
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    good luck relighting it if it goes out on you half way through
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    My dumb ass is really thinking about picking up a couple footballs. Past experience with novelty cigars is not enough for me, oh hell no it's not. I'm just gonna do it and get it over with...
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    My dumb ass is really thinking about picking up a couple footballs. Past experience with novelty cigars is not enough for me, oh hell no it's not. I'm just gonna do it and get it over with...
    Lemme know how they smoke Joe
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Who is the Jr. Beard in that video?
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Lemme know how they smoke Joe
    Will do. At least if it's a total rocket, it didn't cost too much.
  • havanaalhavanaal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 150
    These are reminiscent of the DE Eggs. Gimicky. Not worth the price. Not that enjoyable. A silly idea really. The Egg came packed in a nest of tobacco leaves--now really, is that a serious cigar? Is smoking a football thing serious?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Ive smoked various "weeds" out of a pipe in which my substance was placed onto a small lasagna plate held my Garfield, and I inhaled through said cat's tail......and his eyes lit up. So considering this, makes smoking a football shaped cigar seem a little more mundane.
  • sierrawestsierrawest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    Vulchor:
    I inhaled through said cat's tail......and his eyes lit up. So considering this, makes smoking a football shaped cigar seem a little more mundane.

funny dude... lol
    havanaal:
    These are reminiscent of the DE Eggs. Gimicky. Not worth the price. Not that enjoyable. A silly idea really. The Egg came packed in a nest of tobacco leaves--now really, is that a serious cigar? Is smoking a football thing serious?
    So I take it you've smoked one of these footballs and based your opinion on that experience?

I'm in complete agreement about the Egg being a gimmicky POS, but that's because I've had the experience with it to back that opinion up.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    j0z3r:
    havanaal:
    So I take it you've smoked one of these footballs and based your opinion on that experience?

I'm in complete agreement about the Egg being a gimmicky POS, but that's because I've had the experience with it to back that opinion up.
    I'm with Joe on this don't knock something until you try it.

With that being said, I don't want to try it ...
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    havanaal:

What ever happened to the eclectic try everything attitude? Wink [;)] I'll let you know how it is when I smoke it...if it's no good I might make a video of me punting the second one.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Cigars like these are usually only for display and taste like dog rockets. I'd save my money and buy something I can smoke, but thats me.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    havanaal:

What ever happened to the eclectic try everything attitude? Wink [;)] I'll let you know how it is when I smoke it...if it's no good I might make a video of me punting the second one.
    Ha I look forward to the punt video!

I'll try anything when it comes to food or cigars. However, I do not consider insects food so I will not eat them. On the same note, I do not consider this a cigar I will not smoke it lol.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i think the dude that ran the old cigar obsession website did a review on one of these a while back. Said they were awful, lol.
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    havanaal:

I'll try anything when it comes to food or cigars. However, I do not consider insects food so I will not eat them. On the same note, I do not consider this a cigar I will not smoke it lol.

ie: Haters gonna hate. Big Smile [:D]
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Mild blend. Burns okay. Not bad. Mine smoked the whole way through. Given amount of tobacco is why they are what they are and rolling time. About a 3 hour burn time for me.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Just read these little guys are Sold Out... They are a touch larger than a comfortable smoking size for my taste.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I just could not bounce after sleeping on it.
    kaspera79:
    Just read these little guys are Sold Out...
    I guess it just goes to show I'm not the only moron around here...unless they only had two footballs for sale. Big Smile [:D]
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sold out?! That blows. I was gonna jump on these. Even if I never smoked em, they would be a badass example of the craftsmanship that goes into rolling cigars that I could use to show my buddies. Oh well. Next time they come around I'm on it. One to smoke and one to display. Hell yeah.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    havanaal:

ie: Haters gonna hate. Big Smile [:D]
    That is hilarious!
    Alex Svenson:
    Mild blend. Burns okay. Not bad. Mine smoked the whole way through. Given amount of tobacco is why they are what they are and rolling time. About a 3 hour burn time for me.
    Read, "Please buy these so I'm not stuck with them."

I'm just kidding around. The point just made about these being an excellent example of craftsmanship is very true.