Home Non Cigar Related

Flip-flops? I don't think so...

2»

Comments

• oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Steve2010:
    marineatbn03:
    Almost time for camel spider season. And those freak me out worse, mainly because they are faster and chase you.

Yep

FUC* THAT.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Welp... It's official... If I ever feel the need to suppress the urge to masturbate, I shall simply come to this thread...
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Toombes:
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    gmill880:
    Jeezz man , how big do they get ?

They can grow up to 12", including the legs. The name "camel spider" is actually a misnomer since they aren't true spiders, even though the are of the order Arachnida with true spiders belonging to the order Aranaea. Not disputing the fact that they will chase or attack a human, but the only true danger they pose to an adult is a ragged bite that tends to become easily infected.
    Sorry, had to go into geek mode for a bit...
    yea, they have a 4-piece mouth/mandible. I think they modeled the PREDATOR mouth after it.

Nasty little buggers for sure!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    O UMMMMM HMMMMM HELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.....NO F***IN WAY

Since these little guys give me the creeps, no way I could handle your giant spiders and scorpions.
    I won't even go in the basement without shoes on anymore since we've started seeing these guys now that the weather's warm.....Hate these things even though they don't do much other than eat other bugs.... cpedes
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:
    gmill880:
    Jeezz man , how big do they get ?

They can grow up to 12", including the legs. The name "camel spider" is actually a misnomer since they aren't true spiders, even though the are of the order Arachnida with true spiders belonging to the order Aranaea. Not disputing the fact that they will chase or attack a human, but the only true danger they pose to an adult is a ragged bite that tends to become easily infected.
    Sorry, had to go into geek mode for a bit...
    yea, they have a 4-piece mouth/mandible. I think they modeled the PREDATOR mouth after it.

Nasty little buggers for sure!
    Thats some funny crap there Steve