Home General Discussion

A Suggestion For You Guys

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Guys, I have been smoking the new Man O War Ruination. This baby is amazing... dare I say best cigar I have smoked in the last 6 months. Check these things out if you like something rich with lots of flavor. If you like the Oliva V and cigars like it, you need to be all over this one.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    When are you guys looking to have this in stock?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    When are you guys looking to have this in stock?

Alex did you smoke all of them......just kidding I will def order when available
    Another question: What size would you recommend?
  • VidarienVidarien Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    I couldnt help but notice that their 6 by 60 size is called Robusto No. 2 and had to laugh. Ive never heard of a 6x60 being called a robusto before, that much i can say. Manufacturers and their crazy standards.
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Hmmm... Ive heard that the Ruination is quite the punch to the gut, even more so than its predecessor. I think that ill have to wait to develop my palette a little more before I try to tackle this one
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    Vidarien:
    I couldnt help but notice that their 6 by 60 size is called Robusto No. 2 and had to laugh. Ive never heard of a 6x60 being called a robusto before, that much i can say. Manufacturers and their crazy standards.

What's the proper name for a 6 x 60?
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Big Azz Mofo
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    lmao! It's acutally the size i prefer of all, but have a hard time finding them...
  • VidarienVidarien Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    j0z3r:
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Big Azz Mofo

hahahhahaha. That aside....the best "proper" name i can think of for a 6 by 60 would be mas gordo.
    I've seen that size referred to as a toro gordo actually, I think that fits as well as anything else...though I am partial to Big Azz Mofo.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I have heard several brands refer to them as 60's or Magnums, maybe a short Presidente. The 60 ring really throws it into a "whatever"
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    what's wrong with calling it a robusto...?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    when are you getting these in Alex..?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Yeah no kiddin! I posted about these like 3 days ago and am dying to try one! Now you come on saying they are a bad ass smoke and they're still on order. Oh the agony!!!
  • Dude LoveDude Love Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 315
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

Whompin' stick.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Alex Svenson:
    Guys, I have been smoking the new Man O War Ruination. This baby is amazing... dare I say best cigar I have smoked in the last 6 months. Check these things out if you like something rich with lots of flavor. If you like the Oliva V and cigars like it, you need to be all over this one.
    And you couldn't say this earlier before I placed an order yesterday? :-)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i like the V...

maybe another nicaraguan that ill like.
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 282
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I dub thee Toro Grande.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jlzimmerman:
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

I dub thee Toro Grande.
    there is a ton ove overlap in all the size names. its like asking what is the proper shade for "blue"
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Technically, by classification standards it is a toro. In this one, I dig the Robusto #1 a lot but I like all the sizes so it is kind of hard to pick one. The cigars are on my dock, we are just slammed as we purchased a lot of cigars before the tax so we could keep our prices as low as possible as long as possible. That said, these should be in stock this week or next week.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Alex Svenson:
    The cigars are on my dock
    Read: "They are in my personal humidor".
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ScottU:
    Vidarien:

In the Oliva V Series they call them double Toro's.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    madurofan:
    Alex Svenson:
    The cigars are on my dock
    Read: "They are in my personal humidor".
    That's a good one maddy yet oh so true. LOL