Home General Discussion

Who Is Ramon Bueso?

2»

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Sounds great, I can't wait to try one of his smokes. And yes, I remember when you were first writing about AJ . :)
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Alex Svenson:
    I am going to talk to Ramon about trying to get some pre-release samples. The same ones he is handing out at the event next week. If I can convince him, I will do a special forum deal on a five pack so people who cannot attend the event can try them. I will keep you posted. To answer kuzi's question, this is not a typical cigar. It is definitely boutique in nature but the blending style is very unique and different from many things on the market. That is what drew me to him. The cigar is a solid medium or Medium to full. It has excellent balance and a rich flavor that is not in your face like so many of the other brands on the market today which focus only on power and not flavor. Because specific flavors are so subjective, I do not want to go to far into that but it really had all of the natural tones including earth, spice, wood, and nuts. This type of complexity was unique and highly enjoyable. He uses a habano connecticut wrapper which is a very rare treat as Not many people have it because there are so few growers. It is medio tiempo so you get a very rich dark color and A ton of flavor. Very oily!
    That would be awesome!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Smoked one of these last night at Cfest. Its amazing! looking forward to more of these.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Trident:
    Smoked one of these last night at Cfest. Its amazing! looking forward to more of these.
    Awesome, they sound great.