Home General Discussion

sprint. sale questions

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
Lets just say was watching the sprint and i got a great deal on some cigars. the deal is so great that i have more money to spend than i thought i was gunna have. can i then go through the regular site and tack stuff on to that order so it all ships together? would i need to call for that? or is that not logistically possible?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    SS ships separately. BUT, if you call your rep, they will prob throw in free shipping on your order. Like... 99% chance of that... at least in my experience.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thats what i was thinkin to. good lookin out.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I recently done something simular to this...ordered off the sprint sales, then bought something from Andy the next day....both shipped in the same box. So I agree with BigT...just call and they'll make it happen...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    CvilleE:
    I recently done something simular to this...ordered off the sprint sales, then bought something from Andy the next day....both shipped in the same box. So I agree with BigT...just call and they'll make it happen...
    Yepppp had that experience too. The items didn't ship in the same box but they hooked me up with free shipping on the second order anyways.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    kuzi16:
    Lets just say was watching the sprint and i got a great deal on some cigars. the deal is so great that i have more money to spend than i thought i was gunna have. can i then go through the regular site and tack stuff on to that order so it all ships together? would i need to call for that? or is that not logistically possible?
    care to share what you got on the SS since the deal was so great??
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    smoke em if you got em:
    kuzi16:
    care to share what you got on the SS since the deal was so great??
    :) you have my attention what ya got??
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i didnt buy anything yet. sorry to let ya down.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Glad you asked this, I'd wondered as well.