Home General Discussion

Locks On Humidors

Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
So everytime i go on detachment i bring along a 50ct humi usualy with 35-40 smoke in it. Last night we threw a cook out, food and beer were a' flowin. I'm happily puffing away on my Punch rare corojo and passed out 3 sticks to my friends, all 3 CCOM Brazillian labels(they loved em). Anywho, mine was one of the rooms that people were using to go take a wizz in. 2 hours later i never knew i had so many cigar smoking friends...seemed like everyone was puffing on one. Then i put 2 and 2 together. Those rat basturds smoked through 13 cigars!! I was pretty friggin irate. I mean, if they asked i would have been more than happy to give them one of my "give aways" but nooo seems they unknowingly went straight for the goods. I'm down an AF Hemingway, RP ITC 10th, Gurkha Regent, Man O War, HDN Antano(last time he'll smoke one of those), RP Rennaisance, my Decade disapperead and there was a VSG laying in the ashtray, with about 5 puffs gone out of it....that really broke my heart. But all of my RP Segundos, CI Legnds and Oliva G's are still there....So thats what locks on humis are for. Sum beitches.

Comments