Home General Discussion

Wineador -VS- Coolador

SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
Hey everyone, I wanted to post this topic to get some thoughts and feedback on wineadors and cooladors. As of this weekend I purchased a Vintotemp VT-26. The reason I went with this model is, the price, $125 when they are normally between $6-900. Before I purchased the wine cooler I was trying to decide which of the two mass storage options would be best for me. After mother nature decided to throw a 93 degree day at me in the middle of April, I was reminded of how hot the summers are here in Central California so I decided that the best mass storage container for me was going to something that I could control the temp in, which is now why Im starting my wineador build. I've had different cedar humidors over the years holding anywhere from 100--200 sticks, as I become more involved in the forums here, I think Im really going to appreciate the extra room with this wineadore LOL.

I also wanted to write on this topic for all the new BOTL & SOTL that maybe are ready to move out of their first 50 count humi's and are looking for an affordable way to store a whole lot of sticks.

Comments