Home General Discussion

I'm Back...Again!

YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
Hey All,

I've been lurking, but not responding. We finally sold our house in Ithaca and bought a house in Tarboro, NC. We closed on our house in Ithaca on 2/29 and the house in Tarboro on 3/2 and moved out of my apartment in Rocky Mount, all at the same time. My stress level was at the max!

I've been peeling wallpaper and painting in the new house and have been very busy with school. I still love the South, even more so now. Our new neighbors welcome us with baked goods and every workman we've had in the house has said, "Welcome." I love living here and have never felt so welcomed in all my life.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    YankeeMan:
    Hey All,

I've been lurking, but not responding. We finally sold our house in Ithaca and bought a house in Tarboro, NC. We closed on our house in Ithaca on 2/29 and the house in Tarboro on 3/2 and moved out of my apartment in Rocky Mount, all at the same time. My stress level was at the max!

I've been peeling wallpaper and painting in the new house and have been very busy with school. I still love the South, even more so now. Our new neighbors welcome us with baked goods and every workman we've had in the house has said, "Welcome." I love living here and have never felt so welcomed in all my life.
    Congrats brother. Glad to see you back. You need to change your info. here too... still shows you in Ithaca
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Great to hear from you man, its been WAAAAAY too long! Congrats on the new house and getting back to southern hospitality! :-)

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    You can never beat good ole southern hospitality. Congrats brother and welcome back..
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Yeah, you may need to change your handle too Yankee, won't make many friends in NC that way. Good to see you around again.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Welcome back. There have been a lot of new faces, but it's always nice seeing a familiar face drop by. I use the term "face" loosely. Wink [;)]
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    Yeah, you may need to change your handle too Yankee, won't make many friends in NC that way. Good to see you around again.
    LMAO ... I never even thought of that !!! LOL
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    LMAO ... I never even thought of that !!! LOL
    Actually, I'm surprised at the number of NY Yankee fans here. Now that I've learned about the War of Northern Agression and eat at Bo Jangles, they've accepted me.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Welcome back, bro. Glad things worked out.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Congrats on the house and welcome back to the zoo bro!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Welcome back, I've seen some of your posts around here. Don't believe what some of your old Veteran friends might tell you about me. I'm a good guy :).....

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    YankeeMan:
    Hey All,

Welcome back to North Carolina brother ... I'm on the other end of the state from you . I have a really good friend thats a Yankee's fan ... thats his only fault Hahaha !
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:
    Welcome back, I've seen some of your posts around here. Don't believe what some of your old Veteran friends might tell you about me. I'm a good guy :).....

Well I suppose!!!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Congrats on the new house and welcome back.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Welcome back....