Home General Discussion

new here

jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
hello everyone im joe from illinois, i have smoked cigars of and on for ten years. i havn't smoked any cigars in awhile. been to busy growing my own tobacco.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome to the forum
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Welcome jailhouse to the nuthouse ; )
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Welcome to the Human Zoo!!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Welcome to Jurassic Park

na naaaa na naa na na naaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na na na naaaa na na na na naaaa na naaa
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    From one Joe to another, welcome aboard.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Good to have you joe! What kind of tobacco you growin?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    im growing cigarette tobacco its my first atempt i have two diffrent kinds growing right now bursa and yellow twist bud. would light to grow cigar tobacco but figure i better try cigarette tobacco first just to see how it goes
    thanks everyone, i look forword to getting to know all you guys better.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Your name is Jailhouse.... That means I've been in you.... Little word of advice: Sweep
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Welcome to the chaos
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Welcome joe... Two important questions Are you from southern or northern Illinois? Second Cubs or Cardinals fan?
    bigfnsteve:
    Welcome joe... Two important questions Are you from southern or northern Illinois? Second Cubs or Cardinals fan?
    Damn Red Birds!!!
    Haha are you a Brewers fan? If so i was at game6 of the NLCS last year... LoVeD it! You guys to know how to build a stadium though... Unless your a Cubs fan Mike? Please say it aint so
    Sweet, live about an hour from there, but.....I call it Wrigley North!!!! Cubs through and through, was fine when Milwaukee was American League, but when the changed to the NL I stayed faithful!! I think I said this once before but do you know what god said to the Cubs "Don't do anything till I get back!" have to laugh at that!!!
    Being a cubs fan and all i think you may need some cheering up come september... hell maybe even all summer !
    bigfnsteve:
    im from central illinois and im a big cardinals fan
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Welcome to the forum....

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jailhouse:
    bigfnsteve:
    Well jailhouse Joe, nice to have you with us, and sorry to hear about your baseball loyalty. Being a Cardinal fan, you and I could never get along.. (jfk)
    jailhouse:
    bigfnsteve:
    AWESOME JOE... you`ll be just fine. We just didnt need any more flippen cubs fans. I get back home to the Stounton area about once a year.kinda starting to miss it.
    bigfnsteve:
    jailhouse:
    bigfnsteve:
    AWESOME JOE... you`ll be just fine. We just didnt need any more flippen cubs fans. I get back home to the Stounton area about once a year.kinda starting to miss it.
    easy big!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Welcome to the asylum. beware that alot of topics tend to drift towards balls and cocks..And E's shorty shorts
    Direwolf:
    Welcome to the asylum. beware that alot of topics tend to drift towards balls and cocks..And E's shorty shorts
    lol i have noticed that happens alot when you have cubs fans around
    jailhouse:
    Direwolf:
    Whoa tiger, could you please pm your addy so that i can confirm you live in IL
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    MVW67:
    jailhouse:
    Direwolf:
    Dude , you know I live in NY
    MVW67:
    jailhouse:
    Direwolf:
    lol good try
    MVW67:
    jailhouse:
    Direwolf:
    lol good try
    jailhouse:
    MVW67:
    jailhouse:
    Direwolf:
    lol good try
    Red bird Skeerd?