Home General Discussion

Andy D. Check EMAIL.

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Hey Andy. check your email bro.

Comments

• Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    I really hope this doesn't become a trend. I wasn't too fond of all the "You have a PM!" threads, but I could sorta see the logic since CCom doesn't have any notification that you have a PM in your inbox. But now we're creating new threads to ask an employee to check their email?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Unthought_Known:
    I really hope this doesn't become a trend. I wasn't too fond of all the "You have a PM!" threads, but I could sorta see the logic since CCom doesn't have any notification that you have a PM in your inbox. But now we're creating new threads to ask an employee to check their email?
    Hey I do apologize if you don't like the way I conduct MY business. I was trying to put together my bday order and since I needed to get some confirmation before I left the house for the rest of day. I did what I felt I needed to do. In the future I will run my posts by you for approval before wasting your time by reading them at the forums. Which BTW, why did you read this post? I don't remember putting your name in the title. Thanks for your response Andy. I have another email coming your way.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Andy sent out a deal this morning. I read this thread because I thought it might be about his deal. Apology accepted, and I hope the birthday order goes well.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    laker1963:
    Unthought_Known:
    Hey I do apologize if you don't like the way I conduct MY business. I was trying to put together my bday order and since I needed to get some confirmation before I left the house for the rest of day. I did what I felt I needed to do. In the future I will run my posts by you for approval before wasting your time by reading them at the forums. Which BTW, why did you read this post? I don't remember putting your name in the title. Thanks for your response Andy. I have another email coming your way.
    Now now, did the US block your telephone number again? You got to stop your continental male chicken fighting ring! *epic sarcasm for you with your meters broken*
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Ok I just had to jump in here and say MOTOR OIL oh and Happy Birthday!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Happy Birthday Laker! Sorry your thread which required absolutely no response from anyone whatsoever and would have fallen off the first page in no time got jacked. So I thought I'd add a birthday wish to it ;-) Oh yeah, and I'd just like to state that I hate beets. That is all.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Speaking of irony we just got a new blend in from Nestor called Fighting *** . Smoked one this weekend it was pretty good for a cheaper smoke.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Speaking of irony we just got a new blend in from Nestor called Fighting *** . Smoked one this weekend it was pretty good for a cheaper smoke.
    I smoked a bunch of the originals in the mid 90's They had five or six different sizes each with the name of a rooster. Delware, Texas Red, Smokin Lulu, They were okay as I remember, but that was during my first year of my cigar journey and there was a lot of crap out there being forced on the smoker, as this was the boom of cigars. Everybody was putting stuff out so fast to keep up with demand, and only the very best were able to survive. Now is a good time for Cigar smokers because the smokers are educated and will not tolerate a sub-par product.
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    LMAO. Andy can't even get past the curse censor to list the actual name of these sticks. I looked at them and almost pulled the trigger with that order this morning Andy, just for giggles. Apparently all the good names were taken, lol.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    Unthought_Known:

Bwahwahwahwah !!! First of all , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG !!! You da man !!!

Now , in the future Doug , if you will send your PM's to me beforehand , I will do the following for you : I will have them sanatized , deodorized ( stinking up the boards with this stuff , you are a bad birthday boy ! ) , spell checked , make sure content is appropriate for reciepient , all legal disclosures disclosed , and that they dont interfere with U.S. -- Canadian relationships/treaties/defense pacts . I will then forward them on to the appropriate party . ; )
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Dude, those are the sticks that sort of got me dabbling into cigars many many moons ago (in what I consider the 'pre-humidor' smoking days). I've said it before, I went to U. South Carolina and we would smoke these while tailgating at football games. What can I say, Fighting C.ock cigars just made perfect sense. Now the Fighting C.ock whiskey was a different story. That stuff would make you go blind!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I'm sorry this thread cracked me up, I tried to resist the temptation of posting but I couldn't. You got a guy with over 4,000 posts trying to order cigars for his birthday minding his own business. Happy birthday laker enjoy those cigars.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I thought Andy was the monitor?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Gaetano7890:
    I'm sorry this thread cracked me up, I tried to resist the temptation of posting but I couldn't. You got a guy with over 4,000 posts trying to order cigars for his birthday minding his own business. Happy birthday laker enjoy those cigars.
    Age old story. A BOTL tries to order bday sticks and it degrades into *** talk
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Direwolf:
    Gaetano7890:
    Is it just me or do we have a lot of conversations around here that always end up in cocks or E's shorty shorts??
    Thanks for the well wishes guy's. I appreciate it. I am presently training homing pigeons for future use ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    What? Homing Pigeons? When did Canada upgrade from Pony Express?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Direwolf:
    Gaetano7890:
    That's just Doug. I think it's due to his canadianism. We mostly just smile and nod...mostly.

Happy B-day doogie. How old are you in dog years now? Wink [;)]
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Happy Birthday Brother and many more.....
    bandyt09:
    What? Homing Pigeons? When did Canada upgrade from Pony Express?
    Todd...pay attention. I said I was training these pigeons? So obviously we haven't done the upgrade yet. We are working on it. Technological advances take time you know Todd. LMAO
    j0z3r:
    Direwolf:
    Gaetano7890:

That's just Doug. I think it's due to his canadianism. We mostly just smile and nod...mostly.

Happy B-day doogie. How old are you in dog years now? Wink [;)]
    Joe is still mad that my Robot Rubber Chicken kicked his ***'s Azz, bwahahahahaha.

And for the record I must be at least 200 in dog years. Thanks for asking Joe...(grumbling)
    Gaetano7890:
    I KNOW, right? Thanks for the Bday wishes Gaetano7890
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    happy b-day laker