Home General Discussion

French Quarter Festival / Cigar Trail

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Cruised through the Quarter this weekend, enjoying the sites and sounds, and smells, and dropped by a few of my favorite cigar shops. The last one is Armando enjoying an AJ Fresh Rolled I gave him.

clickable link tomorrow. LOL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beatnic91/7078430009/in/set-72157629454108708

Comments

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    beatnic:
    Cruised through the Quarter this weekend, enjoying the sites and sounds, and smells, and dropped by a few of my favorite cigar shops. The last one is Armando enjoying an AJ Fresh Rolled I gave him.

Click here to view images
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Cool pics,,As I was browsing through the photos I started wonderin if you took one of the Riverboat,, lo and behold next photo.....The Natchez right????? Or did that get damaged in the hurricane??
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    Cool pics,,As I was browsing through the photos I started wonderin if you took one of the Riverboat,, lo and behold next photo.....The Natchez right????? Or did that get damaged in the hurricane??
    Correct. It is the Natchez. And, its a boat. It just went upriver untill the storm passed.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    very cool....question...what is the guy in white have on the end of that leash? Looks like a sewer rat
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Armando is a cool dude. i hope to get back there and hang out with him again some time.
    kuzi16:
    Armando is a cool dude. i hope to get back there and hang out with him again some time.
    And he really knows his stuff. I like him because he's not just a salesman. He'll sit down and talk cigars. And he gives me the locals discount.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    beatnic:
    kuzi16:
    And he really knows his stuff. I like him because he's not just a salesman. He'll sit down and talk cigars. And he gives me the locals discount.
    ive run across many a cigar shop owner that doesnt know a maduro from a Connecticut shade. Armando KNOWS the business and the production. he is an asset to the french quarter.
    deejmemixx:
    very cool....question...what is the guy in white have on the end of that leash? Looks like a sewer rat
    The guy stood posed with his little plastic dog for several hours. He had quite a few dollars in his bucket.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    A couple weekends ago I was walkin round Pike Place Market in Seattle and walked (really close) right by a girl who I thought was a statue. She was all bronzed and I wouldnt of known any better until I noticed others talking about her.. Kinda freaked me out she coulda been a sniper,,lol
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I was down in NOLA a few years back for the during the French Quarter Festival. What a wonderful display of the great culture of New Orleans! I gotta get back there sometime soon.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    beatnic:
    deejmemixx:
    The guy stood posed with his little plastic dog for several hours. He had quite a few dollars in his bucket.
    That guy is awesome! I saw him doing the same thing the last time I was down there (which I posted on your photo). It was crazy to see in real life, he stands so still it's creepy. Great photos!