Home General Discussion

My hurf

leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthanks to my new frends my hurf.

Comments

• leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    I know its not a lot but its a good start. I have a humidor on order. received my crystal mumidifier. looking forward to the future:))
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosthanks to my new frends my hurf.

Ya gotta start somewhere, brother. Mine was a 40-ct and a 10-stick sampler...
    thanks. I needed a cabnet anyway finaly brock down and bought one turned out ok. just bought four RYJ reserves set me back 32$ got to start getting samplers from c.com. and looking fore deals to fill my humidor up.
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    thanks. I needed a cabnet anyway finaly brock down and bought one turned out ok. just bought four RYJ reserves set me back 32$ got to start getting samplers from c.com. and looking fore deals to fill my humidor up.
    better to have it than not need it!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Jim Beam fan I see nice, I feel it's the best bourbon around. The LHC Core is in my top 3 enjoy.
    thanks love my jack and jim to. still new to the forum and trying to get myself introduced. this is what i have received and bought so far. look forward to the future.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You'll have to let us know what you think of the Buffalo Trace.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Sweet setup brother.
    That i can do ill let you know:))
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    0patience:

Ummmm Buffalo Trace ... That is one of my favorites .
    I don't drink much. Fire water tends to be disagreeable with native descent. ; )
    But I do like a good whiskey, bourbon, scotch or what ever.

So when I see something I haven't tried and all the recommendations on it seem to be pretty high on it, it peaks my interest. Price is pretty reasonable for it, from what I've found too. May have to seriously look into it.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    That i can do ill let you know:))
    pm to you
    0patience:

While I'm not the biggest fan of bourbon(us welsh fellers like our scotch and Guiness), I'm a sucker for 2-3 fingers of Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek. I'll take those two over Jack or Jim any day.
    Toombes:
    While I'm not the biggest fan of bourbon(us welsh fellers like our scotch and Guiness), I'm a sucker for 2-3 fingers of Buffalo Trace or Knob Creek. I'll take those two over Jack or Jim any day.
    If it is similar to Knob Creek, I like Knob Creek. So I may have to definitely check into that one.
    0patience:
    Toombes:
    If it is similar to Knob Creek, I like Knob Creek. So I may have to definitely check into that one.

I would definitely recommend it! I think you'll find a new favorite to add to your list.