Home General Discussion

Frankly, I blame you guys.

ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
Two months ago, I didn't have a cigar in my house. Now, I found myself thinking the 48 qt cooler I just picked up today is looking pretty small. I refuse to go bigger! image

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    You need to organize better fella! Cigar boxes, many of them.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That works for a while, blame the cigar smoking fiends on Ccom as long as you can get away with it.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Hahahaha, I have a DC # to help take up some more space in there!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    some good looking stuff in there, i too just upgraded to a 48qt cooler, but my collection isn't as impressive as yours.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Cuban rounds boxes, small Cain/LFD style boxes are awesome for stacking. Just got done playing tetris...and I am at full capacity dude... there is probably 13-15 boxes in it now, you've got room.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Very nice collection. I have a feeling I may be moving to the big cooler shortly not sure how long my humi will last
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    ndhaon91:
    Two months ago, I didn't have a cigar in my house. Now, I found myself thinking the 48 qt cooler I just picked up today is looking pretty small.

The way things are going, you and I may have to trump up a class action suit against these rascals. Who else is in?

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ndhaon91:
    Two months ago, I didn't have a cigar in my house. Now, I found myself thinking the 48 qt cooler I just picked up today is looking pretty small. I refuse to go bigger!
    LOL it's a slippery slope, isn't it?
    I agree with the other guys who said get some boxes and start playing "tetris"....you'll be amazed by how much more room you can squeeze out of your coolidor.
    ndhaon91:
    I refuse to go bigger!
    ....right, we'll see how long that lasts.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Is that a humidor I see, inside of the coolidor? If so, Im wondering why... pull that out and you may not need to go bigger.

For a little while. :-) However, with it being spring and all if you are a wise man you will keep your eyes peeled for a mega cooler at a good sale price.

• ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    The Sniper:
    Is that a humidor I see, inside of the coolidor? If so, Im wondering why... pull that out and you may not need to go bigger.

For a little while. :-) However, with it being spring and all if you are a wise man you will keep your eyes peeled for a mega cooler at a good sale price.

Yeah, I'm the only guy with a humidor inside a coolidor. It's just temporary until I figure out where I want everything to go. I definitely still have plenty of space.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ndhaon91:
    The Sniper:

Yeah, I'm the only guy with a humidor inside a coolidor. It's just temporary until I figure out where I want everything to go. I definitely still have plenty of space.
    nope. you are not the only guy with a humidor inside a cooler.
    i actually read somewhere about a guy that has a handfull of 50ct humidors and each one he put in a plastic bin. those bins hold humidity so well that you dont need a humidification device in the humidor in the bin, just in the bin (provided that the humidor is already seasoned). you have more room in the humidor, less humidity issues, and you still get the cedar. i dont find it very practical myself but it is an interesting theory.