Home General Discussion

5 Vegas Classic vitolas

ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
After recently trying my first few 5 Vegas Classics, I've decided this is a stick I need to keep around in bulk. I see the sister-site has the 6 x 60 version on special. What do you all think of this vitola as a representation of the blend? Should I wait for a different vitola to pop up at some point?

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Im a fan of the super pointy torpedo personally. You can also call and see what kind of a deal the reps could give you on a flight sampler. Or watch the sprint sale they come up all the time.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Imgembo:
    Im a fan of the super pointy torpedo personally. You can also call and see what kind of a deal the reps could give you on a flight sampler. Or watch the sprint sale they come up all the time.
    +1 on the super pointy torps
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Love the Corona and Robusto in this stick. Cant give much input on the 6x60's
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    the robustos rule
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    To me this is one of those blends where I get a better experience from the larger RG, that said I'm not a big fan of 60's, so I like the robusto, torpedo, box press, and Churchill...pretty much in that order.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    I actually love the pointy torps aslo, but I do have a 10 pack of the 6X60... I actually like handing 5 vegas classics out to my friends that only smoke cigars once in a while... For some reason, people that dont smoke regularily think they have to have a "big" cigar to feel "macho"...the 6X60 fits the bill....Great classic cigar taste and they seem to like the "feel" of it rather than smokinga corona. I think I got my 10 pack of 6X60 on the sprint sale months ago for around 22 bucks...
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    ndhaon91:
    After recently trying my first few 5 Vegas Classics, I've decided this is a stick I need to keep around in bulk. I see the sister-site has the 6 x 60 version on special. What do you all think of this vitola as a representation of the blend? Should I wait for a different vitola to pop up at some point?
    imho the robustos are tops, followed by the double nickels. I have some torps with about a year on them, if you want some I could give you a real good deal. PM me if you are interested.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Robusto for me
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    j0z3r:
    To me this is one of those blends where I get a better experience from the larger RG, that said I'm not a big fan of 60's, so I like the robusto, torpedo, box press, and Churchill...pretty much in that order.
    The only thing joe and I don't agree on.. I find the smaller sizes of 5Vs best for my taste. I lose interest in the larger sizes of this brand. Don't get me wrong I love most 5V sticks and have smoked more of them than I can count.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    The only thing joe and I don't agree on.. I find the smaller sizes of 5Vs best for my taste. I loose interest in the larger sizes of this brand. Don't get me wrong I love most 5V sticks and have smoked more of them than I can count.
    Like I always say, different smokes for different folks. If we agreed on everything Kas, I'd start to suspect you were puttin me on. Big Smile [:D]
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I have always wanted to try these. The pointy one looks super cool. 5 Vegas makes some good ones! I love the As and miami
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I just got a 10 pack of the Double Corona (6x48) in today that i scored off of the Sprint Sale for just under $20

Gray4lines:
    I have always wanted to try these. The pointy one looks super cool. 5 Vegas makes some good ones! I love the As and miami
    The AAA's are really good too if you havent had them.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    the 5 vegas classic tastes about the same to me in all vitolas. this is one cigar i would chose by how much time you want to spend with it.