Home General Discussion

Winner!

skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
Just saw on the Macanudo Facebook that I won something from the 2nd hole of their golf promo that had going on the past couple of weeks. I have no idea what I won but I'm pretty stoked about it! Anyone else from here win anything?

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Congrats on your win!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Yeah!
    Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone here that if any of us ever win the c.com monthly prize, to let us know. I can't beleive that no one on the forum has won yet or, did I miss something?
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    KCW:
    Yeah!
    Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone here that if any of us ever win the c.com monthly prize, to let us know. I can't beleive that no one on the forum has won yet or, did I miss something?

What monthly prize would that be? I musta missed something. I've been coming around on this forum for a few years now and haven't heard about this before. Could someone 'splain it to me, please? Thanks.....
    jlmarta:
    KCW:
    Yeah!

What monthly prize would that be? I musta missed something. I've been coming around on this forum for a few years now and haven't heard about this before. Could someone 'splain it to me, please? Thanks.....
    Each month c.com gives away a monthly prize (box of cigars, etc.,etc.). You enter your email address and at the end of the month (supposedly) someone wins. You can enter on the main page of the site.
    jlmarta:
    KCW:
    Yeah!

Each month c.com gives away a monthly prize (box of cigars, etc.,etc.). You enter your email address and at the end of the month (supposedly) someone wins. You can enter on the main page of the site.