Home General Discussion

Little Havana Miami cigar factories / shops

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
Hi guys, Any of you guys have any experience in going to cigar factories/shops in Little Havana? One of my buddies is going to Miami for a wedding in a month and asked me if I wanted any cigars from that area. Any recommendations would be awesome! Jiunn

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    From everything i've read, Calle Ocho in little havana is where its at.

El Credito Cigar Factory - Home of La Gloria cubana - it was Ernest Perez Carillo's first factory.
    1106 SW Eighth St. (corner of 11th Ave.)

El Rey De Los Habanos - Home of DPG- Don Pepin Garcia's first factory.
    1120 SW Eighth St. (between 11th and 12th aves.)

El Titan De Bronze - From what I've heard the Redemption Maduro is an amazing Cigar. I think this is the only place to get them, I could be wrong though. Big T and RCY can probably add more clarity to this becuase I know they both have smoked quite a few of those.
    1071 SW Eighth St. (corner of 11th Ave.)

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    boydmcgowan:
    From everything i've read, Calle Ocho in little havana is where its at.

El Credito Cigar Factory - Home of La Gloria cubana - it was Ernest Perez Carillo's first factory.
    1106 SW Eighth St. (corner of 11th Ave.)

El Rey De Los Habanos - Home of DPG- Don Pepin Garcia's first factory.
    1120 SW Eighth St. (between 11th and 12th aves.)

El Titan De Bronze - From what I've heard the Redemption Maduro is an amazing Cigar. I think this is the only place to get them, I could be wrong though. Big T and RCY can probably add more clarity to this becuase I know they both have smoked quite a few of those.
    1071 SW Eighth St. (corner of 11th Ave.)

Jiunn, don't waste you time with El Rey; the factory is closed and when I went I had more cigars in my inventory than they did in the shop. One pace I would suggest its the Cuban Crafters in Miami; it is maybe a 15 minute drive from Calle Ocho and some real gems could be found there. I found some DPG Blue Lancero there they had seriously yellowed cello and almost green label. Be careful as most of the people there are "salesmen" so take their info with a grain of salt. Above all, enjoy the hell out of the trip.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    Jiunn, don't waste you time with El Rey; the factory is closed and when I went I had more cigars in my inventory than they did in the shop. .
    They must only have a 10 count.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Thanks guys! I will e-mail these suggestions to myself.