Home General Discussion

MOW PA

jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
Halfway through my third one of these and can genuinely say I do not care for these at all. Anybody else feel the same? I really wanted to like this thing.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jasonusa1:
    Halfway through my third one of these and can genuinely say I do not care for these at all. Anybody else feel the same? I really wanted to like this thing.
    Nope....let me know if you want to trade ;)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i had my first today, i didnt start liking it until i was about 1/4 into it
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jasonusa1:
    how long does it take you to smoke one and what ring gauge do you normally enjoy?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nope. The MOW PA is a great cigar in my opinion. A bit of a kick, FULL bodied for sure, so it's needs to be taken at a slow pace. Love the strength and spice it this one.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    jasonusa, YHPM!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    kaspera79:
    Nope. The MOW PA is a great cigar in my opinion. A bit of a kick, FULL bodied for sure, so it's needs to be taken at a slow pace. Love the strength and spice it this one.
    couldn't agree more to this entire statement
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    kuzi16:
    jasonusa1:
    how long does it take you to smoke one and what ring gauge do you normally enjoy?
    About an hour to hour and ten, give or take a few. Generally I prefer a robusto or toro.
    kaspera79:
    See, that's what I got for the first quarter or so of it, and then nothing. Burned well. Smoked well. Just seemed to bottom out flavor wise once I got through that first quarter.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    seems that you just dont like it. not every cigar can be your favorite.

if you have a few of em left, throw on or two of them in the bottom of your humidor and forget about them for a few years. maybe youll like them with some age or maybe your tastes will change. trade the rest off for something you know you like.
    allsmokedup:
    jasonusa, YHPM!
    You do too.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    I've only tried the maduro version, and it took a few to grow on me. It's definitely a cigar I have to be in the mood for... it's just different. Lot's of flavor, but something can feel just a little off somehow. I don't know if it's a lack of complexity due to the small size or what. I like it... it's just different.
    kuzi16:

if you have a few of em left, throw on or two of them in the bottom of your humidor and forget about them for a few years. maybe youll like them with some age or maybe your tastes will change. trade the rest off for something you know you like.
    Indeed. That was the last one, but I plan to pick up some more to do just that - regardless of what I think of them thus far. Have heard to many good things about this cigar to give up on it already.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Honestly I've never been nearly as crazy about them as everyone else either. I keep trying them but they are just so peppery and in your face, not what I'm looking for at all. I have some I put in the bottom of the cooler, they are going to live there for a looooooooooong time. I have a feeling they are going to age well and be good down the road.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jasonusa1:
    kuzi16:

Indeed. That was the last one, but I plan to pick up some more to do just that - regardless of what I think of them thus far. Have heard to many good things about this cigar to give up on it already.
    Jason, don't worry about picking up anymore just to put away for aging purposes. I have plenty and will have them for quite some time. Whn you feel it has been long nough that you want to try one again, you just let me know and I'll get it out to you. I still have about 25 from the original release so age is happening while we "speak".......