Home General Discussion

daily deals is killing me.

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
Seriously. I'm gonna go broke if they keep this stuff up.

The bad thing is, I try not to even look at them anymore, cause I know that there will be something on there, that I just can't live without. Ok, I can. But I don't want to!! ROFL!

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    now...have you tried the Sprint Sale?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Temptation is a biotch!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Are you kidding?
    That sprint sale has me yelling at the screen.
    And talking to myself, which is really bad. LOL!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i just had a conversation with myself of whether or not i was going to get a mazo of GH Vintage 2002 off of the SS, but my logical, i need a new computer soon, side won that one... i thought that was normal? :D
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    What's really bad is when your wife comes in because you are yelling at the screen about waiting too long and losing it, she asks you what game you are playing.
    And when you tell here it is the sprint sale thing, she just gives you that "good grief" look.

But then she comes in with a Torano 1916 or another of my go to cigars and says, "here, go take a break"
    She's a good'un.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    0patience:
    Are you kidding?
    That sprint sale has me yelling at the screen.
    And talking to myself, which is really bad. LOL!
    +1 Ive gotten severely pissed at the sprint before :)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Just wait until you start ordering from rep...my conversation with Andy go something like- Me: hey man looking for a couple of smokes. Andy: ok i got them all.. heres the prices Me: um ill take 20 of those 10 of these 20 of those and um gimme a fiver of that one also. Dude your a bad ass Send`em Andy: ok ill get`em out
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bigfnsteve:
    Just wait until you start ordering from rep...my conversation with Andy go something like- Me: hey man looking for a couple of smokes. Andy: ok i got them all.. heres the prices Me: um ill take 20 of those 10 of these 20 of those and um gimme a fiver of that one also. Dude your a bad ass Send`em Andy: ok ill get`em out

I want your money Bigfnsteve. I just got off the phone with Andy and purchased the Thrifty Fifty, then was like well i wanna get my MOW badge so how bad is that one gonna hurt me... Gotta love AndyD he is the Bomb...
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    this whole site kills me!!! they always have something that i want to buy
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

I want your money Bigfnsteve. I just got off the phone with Andy and purchased the Thrifty Fifty, then was like well i wanna get my MOW badge so how bad is that one gonna hurt me... Gotta love AndyD he is the Bomb...
    Yeah Andy is the MAN. I wish I had people like him on my team. i dont order like that all the time. Just so happened he cut me so SICKO deals that I could not resist.