Home General Discussion

Addy for Auction

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
I have leerescues adduce up fore sale to the highest bidder. Let the fun begin u have 24 hours lol good luck and God speed

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ok, for those of us who are no affluent with what it is, what is it?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Leerescue is a noob here on the forums, he is like myself just getting started and the poor fellow gave me his address last night so i figured why not pay him back for all the agrivation he has caused me here at work love his little heart.. So if anyone wants it I got it...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I'll wait. Sure I can get it for free soon enough
    its for free trust me...... The pain he will endure for you guys will be well worth the watching... just wasnt sure how to get it out there with out posting it publicly...
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Ah. Ok. LOL! So I am to assume that an air strike is in the works. Bombing runs are always fun to watch.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Medic45:
    its for free trust me...... The pain he will endure for you guys will be well worth the watching... just wasnt sure how to get it out there with out posting it publicly...
    Pass it on. Im sure I can find a lil something for him. Oh and I'll keep the addy safe n sound
    Direwolf:
    Medic45:
    Pass it on. Im sure I can find a lil something for him. Oh and I'll keep the addy safe n sound

Check PM
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Direwolf:
    Medic45:

I call Bullsh*t!!! Lol!