Home General Discussion

My reserve

leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I am new to this whole expierience and this is some of what i have collected so far! I will be going to Vegas in the middle of May can anyone help me out on a good B&M that i can check out while im there! Thanks David

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Welcome to the Forums brother. If you have the extra coin, Casa Fuente is the must place to visit.
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Thanks for the info. Casa fuenta. This is the start of a new era for me. The ryj reserve maduro was my first good cigar i had today. A must buy
    I was interduced by toombes at work. After a 48 hour shift as a EMT i find smoking very relaxing and i enjoy being with my frends. So far i have had a very positive expierence. I hav my cutter my torch lighter and as you can see my clear case to fly. Dont have a humidor working on that. Dont have anything to put in one any way. Guess that will come in time. Still trying to tell what i tast? In time. Thanks for all the info ive learned from this forum thus far. Look forward to the future.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    +1 for casa fuente. You dont even have to spend a fortune either, they have a mojito and King B deal for i think 20 bucks, and the waitresses are HOT! I love the RyJ Reserve, a smoke that always satisfies. Welcome to the forums bro!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard mate !!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Casa Fuente is a fantastic place to visit with lots or rare Fuente smokes. There is also a Davidoff shop in the MGM that has some goodies. I hear Rhumbar in the Mirage is also good but I didn't make it there.
    Thanks for all the post ill try to send Pics of what i find and post them. Never went to vegas before look forward to getting there, not so happy about flying.
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    I have to agree about a good cigar being just what is needed after a long shift on the rescue. Calming, tastes great, and allows you to reflect on, or completely ignore all your recent adventures. hahaha. If you ever want to trade, message me and Ill get you introduced to some great smokes.