Home General Discussion

Where are my baseball BOTL and SOTL?

IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
Ok boys/ ladies baseball has officially began with opening day! Tell me what your smoking and what game your smoking to. I've got the Mets and Yankees and a wonderful sugar tipped mango from Cojimar.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Mango Cojimar. Wow, memories. I must have had dozens of those.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'll be at opening day for the Pirates tomorrow when the Phillies come to town
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    skweekz:
    I remember the first opening day at PNC..The Pirates lost..no surprise.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Gonna watch my Dodgers beat Padres tomorrow night thinking of grabbing a six pack of Stone Ruination and smoking a Ruination
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Watched my cards kill the `new` marlins while smoking a diamond crown, under crown and a sl oval. Good day overall.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    scarlin:
    skweekz:
    I remember the first opening day at PNC..The Pirates lost..no surprise.
    Haha yeah I don't have very high expectations for this year.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    big chunks:
    Gonna watch my Dodgers beat Padres tomorrow night thinking of grabbing a six pack of Stone Ruination and smoking a Ruination
    Stone Brewery ROCKS! Great combo boss-man! Try the Smoked Porter paired with a Reconquista... you'll be on your knees whimpering like a babe crying in sheer bliss ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bigfnsteve:
    Watched my cards kill the `new` marlins while smoking a diamond crown, under crown and a sl oval. Good day overall.
    I can't believe they went to Miami.... their logo of a rainbow colored "M" is just... well fruity I guess. Love the Cards, especially watching them playing at Busch Stadium, it's a rare treat since I'm not in St. Louis often but it is a ton of fun! My Great-Grandfather used to play for them, the Detroit Tigers, and the Boston Red Sox. All of those teams have a special place in my heart.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I wont be going but will be watching the Orioles kick off their 15th straight losing season !!! ; ) Damn that son of a gun Peter Angelos !!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    90+ Irishman:
    bigfnsteve:
    I can't believe they went to Miami.... their logo of a rainbow colored "M" is just... well fruity I guess. Love the Cards, especially watching them playing at Busch Stadium, it's a rare treat since I'm not in St. Louis often but it is a ton of fun! My Great-Grandfather used to play for them, the Detroit Tigers, and the Boston Red Sox. All of those teams have a special place in my heart.
    Haha yeah man the new logos are looney. And that hidous contraption in left center field umm yeah.. not even sure what it is... Don't even get me started on the fish tanks along the foul lines.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Been a llittle busy with work so this post got me thinking that I almost forgot aobut baseball. This usually never happens. I will be watching my Yankees all season and am planning a trip to watch them at Fenway which I'm pumped for. Probally see them at Yankee stadium too but this will be my first trip to Fenway. Love the city of Boston just not the team and my wife will let me get all the brick red beer I can drink since it is one of the only places to get it, if you liike Irish Red's its a must try.
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    Getting ready to watch my San Diego Padres take on the Dodgers tonight! As of late(the last decade) life as a SD fan has been hard especially since my hero Gwynn retired. But I'm happy with the offseason acquisitions. I will be lighting up a San Miguel torp :)