Home General Discussion

Hookin up a noob

acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
I had the honor of providing a friend with his first cigar tonight. I gave him a Cu Avana Belicoso Connecticut and I kicked back with a Liga Privada Undercrown. He handled it well and I look forward to more evenings sharing a smoke with my buddy, Mike

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    That's awesome, none of my friends smoke cigars and it sucks smoking alone
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    big chunks:
    This. well theres my buddy in Texas, but hes a few hundred miles away and can only take a VERY mild cigar.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    That's awesome, Ace. I finally got one of my coworkers to try her first cigar, a 777, and now she wants a humidor... I've created a few monsters in the past two weeks.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hey ace I am originally from Somerset lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    big chunks:
    you're really close to me. We should herf at a local B&M sometime. (ontario maybe)
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    man most of my friends just look at me funny lol
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Last time I was with a newb that wanted to smoke, all I had left in my herf-a-dor was a Ruination and an Oliva V...

I warned him.

He said "other than the puking and feeling like my guts are inside out, it tastes great"... LMAO

he hasn't smoked a Ruination since.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    BigT06:
    Last time I was with a newb that wanted to smoke, all I had left in my herf-a-dor was a Ruination and an Oliva V...

I warned him.

He said "other than the puking and feeling like my guts are inside out, it tastes great"... LMAO

he hasn't smoked a Ruination since.
    Trial by ligero.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Hey Medic, I graduated from SHS in 85 so I have a few years on you. It's good to hear from someone from good old Pulaski County. Long ashes my friend.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    danielzreyes:
    big chunks:
    you're really close to me. We should herf at a local B&M sometime. (ontario maybe)
    Where in Ontario?? I'm down to meet up but only Friday Saturday or Sunday's, during the week I've been staying with my brother in Covina, all my job sites have been in Gardena, Calabasis, Fullerton, I've been everywhere these last few weeks
    Most definately my friend and yeah u have a few SWHS 96 but went form my ged in 95 lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    acewoodson:
    I had the honor of providing a friend with his first cigar tonight. I gave him a Cu Avana Belicoso Connecticut and I kicked back with a Liga Privada Undercrown. He handled it well and I look forward to more evenings sharing a smoke with my buddy, Mike
    I recently got a friend into cigars. Started by giving him one to smoke on New Years. Then again about a week later. Then I gave him a little 40 count humi and 5 sticks to get started with next thing I know he's got it about full . Oh yeah and his wife is none too thrilled with me now!