Home General Discussion

COTM

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Anybody have any opinions regarding the latest COTM selections?

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Didn't get mine yet. My tracking info says it is in CA. Which seems to be completely across the country from where I live.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Not too exciting but looking forward to trying. Kind of disappointing for a sampler to have all the same brand of a cigar. Glad I cancelled my subscription since I am more in tune with what I like.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I've only had 1 EP Carillo and it was very good. I guess it will be good to try the whole line and then I'll have a more informed opinion.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got mine on Saturday. Excited to try all of the EP Carillo line.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I did. I actually think it was a cool way to switch things up a bit. I haven't tried many EP Carillos and now I have a chance to try a bunch of them. I can understand how some people might be disappointed, as you may look forward to the variety of the COTM. If that's the case, I'd get in touch with a rep, maybe they can hook you up with an alternative selection.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    I'm a big EPC fan. Looking forward to getting this one.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    A lot of folks have bashed the COTM, mostly because they add up the prices and feel they didn't get their money's worth. I've been on for a year and a half and have really enjoyed it. Then again, I'm not on a budget. What I like is the mix up, and the small brochures they send with it often have information not included on the website. It has been a good way to learn about and try cigars that you may not otherwise buy. I'll probably bow out when my latest subscription ends, but I did find it useful. I would encourage new smokers to try it. But, don't listen to me. I'm just a pimp for Ccom. LOL
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I had it for a few months last year and really enjoyed it, as soon as I pay off some bills I'm going back on, the real deal is the 10% off