Home General Discussion

I really hate the Beard right now.

2»

Comments

• Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Deejmemixx send me an email on what you were looking for and I will hook you up.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    deejmemixx:
    blah...emailed him asking some questions as I was looking to spend around 250 bones...but after a few days I didnt hear anything from him and then I received an email from some random person, that didnt answer all my questions... decided I would purchase from other sites. Love the forums though
    Surely you jest
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Wow where is the re wind button my post was uncalled for.My apologies to the original poster and the man we call the beard...stress, booze and a keyboard is bad. I am so embarrassed by this.....
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    someone mind to PM the info please?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    deejmemixx:
    Wow where is the re wind button my post was uncalled for.My apologies to the original poster and the man we call the beard...stress, booze and a keyboard is bad. I am so embarrassed by this.....
    Penance = Opus X to everyone and 2 to The Beard!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    skweekz:
    deejmemixx:
    Penance = Opus X to everyone and 2 to The Beard!
    Just reading the subject line has me very disturbed.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I hit that deal for all it's worth!! I love The Beard but damn if he isnt like a crack dealer having a 1/2 off 2 for 1 sale with a free crack pipe when youre really trying to cut back....
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Can you PM the deal please?