Home General Discussion

Forum Blend Update

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Sorry about the hiatus. We had a staff training trip in Nicaragua this week and I was guiding 12 of our employees through the cigar process. One the way home now and will resume asap.

Comments

• KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Pics or it didn't happen
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Alex my man . You have a damn tuff life . Surely theres a smoking lounge in heaven stocked with all your favorites , lighters that never need filling , cutters that never dull , waiting your arrival ... which we hope is a long long long long long time off as we enjoy having you here !!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Psssh...this is not an excuse...Nicaragua cigar trip...sheeesh...
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen

+1. Just saying'...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen

Lol, +1.....

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    Sorry about the hiatus. We had a staff training trip in Nicaragua this week and I was guiding 12 of our employees through the cigar process. One the way home now and will resume asap.
    Damn Alex you are one lucky and blessed man. Safe travels, ready to proceed in the process.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I would work for ccom if I lived in PA. Totally. I'm sure the pay is less but who cares. So awesome
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Alex Svenson:
    Any kind of hazing ritual that goes along with this, Alex? Something like, "All who past must have a MOW Badge!"?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    xmacro:
    Pics or it didn't happen
    this
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    y2pascoe:
    Alex Svenson:
    Any kind of hazing ritual that goes along with this, Alex? Something like, "All who past must have a MOW Badge!"?
    They are all forced to were masks that are in the likeness of The Beard, in hopes that they can 1 day be a tiny percentage of as awesome as he is.
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    ShotgunJohn:
    y2pascoe:
    Alex Svenson:
    They are all forced to were masks that are in the likeness of The Beard, in hopes that they can 1 day be a tiny percentage of as awesome as he is.
    Hahaha! I'd pay to go on one of these trips! hanging with the dudes from ccom? hell yes.
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    Alex Svenson:
    only training I get to go on is walking up the hill for monotonous DoT, NRC, IATA training. Mind numbing!!! You guys in need of a logistics guru? I would love that kind of training. And glad you made it back safely.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So wish I had this kind of training for work :/ le sigh
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex, can I get an application for employment? ;)
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    To be you. A grand life to be sure. Ever think of writing A book chronicling you life's work? I would like to buy the first copy.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    ENFIDL:
    So wish I had this kind of training for work :/ le sigh
    Yea, we have a weekly safety training, where an old guy reads a printout from OSHA to us for 15 or 20 min, which only goes to prove what my dad always used to point out to me; "Kid, anyone who tries to tell you that life is fair is either insane or trying to sell you something, 'cause it never has been and it never will be."
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    JDH your dad was a smart man ...